So what is this "Serenity" that boys is smoking on? Vol. Legal Buds

First off, I don't condone smoking this stuff, I haven't smoked it and chances are I never will. But never say never.

A LOT of dudes I know are grabbing this stuff.

I read that is is really incense or whatever.

There have been a lot of 420 alternatives out but this one is taking the cake in the streets.

never heard of it, but ive heard that nothing works. idk never tried any of them cause i love my dro too much.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

never heard of it, but ive heard that nothing works. idk never tried any of them cause i love my dro too much.
I KNOW for a fact this Serenity works, they sell it in a blue bag. Boys calling me up saying, I'm high, I'd say ain't you on papers or etc, they'd be like yup, then they'll come through and show the bag. I hit them with that #wheretheydothatat I refuse to spend $25 a gram on something that isn't the real deal.

http://www.google.com/#hl...=&fp=bcdf8cbbf06dc4f

A few of my friends smoke some stuff called Spice and they say it gets them real baked. Eh, I got a good weed connect.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Yall can keep that. I'll stick with my sour d

fixed

pimp.gif

if you brought that, you would get laughed out of a sesh out here in the Bay Area.

Never tried it tho, never will.

alot of my boys smoke that stuff, I've never tried. they sell it at a shop next to my school.....I heard its really bad for you

Yeah I heard its like a longer lasting salvia(3-5 hrs). Also heard its been sending people to the ER like crazy with respiratory problems and serious hallucination. Not thanks, Northern Lights 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

if you brought that, you would get laughed out of a sesh out here in the Bay Area.

Never tried it tho, never will.

word.
laugh.gif
dont bring that $!+! out to Cali....

If you're talking about stuff like those Spice blends, apparently they have active CBD's, which are chemicals present in real weed. No THC, but it still produces mild effects.

i heard the chemical sprayed on em are suppose to be for bipolar people. the folks who smoke that stuff end up getting bad mood swings.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

i heard the chemical sprayed on em are suppose to be for bipolar people. the folks who smoke that stuff end up getting bad mood swings.

Na.

Read what I said on the last page.

Back
Top Bottom