So what would be the best way to get in Contact with Russell Simmons?

I know this may seem dumb and far fetch, but a serious question. And no I don't want to pass him a demo tape or anything of that nature. But, I know NT isfull of ideas on how I could make this happen.

You wanna smash Vanessa don't you
wink.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

lol isnt he doing commercials for credit checks now or somethin like that?
Yea the Rush Card. And yea I'm on a mission to just get a like 5 minute meeting with him I know that's all I need.

^rush card.

You could probablly wait outside of his office and see what type of places he goes to, figure out his routine, and magically show up there. I mean it'ssome stalker $%+% but that's all i could think of.

Maybe sell weed to jo-jo

Originally Posted by rocman23

^rush card.

You could probablly wait outside of his office and see what type of places he goes to, figure out his routine, and magically show up there. I mean it's some stalker $%+% but that's all i could think of.

Maybe sell weed to jo-jo
roll.gif
his main office is in New York though right?

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

why if we may ask? why specifically Russell Simmons as opposed to anyone else?
Not opposed to anyone else as I have already have some potential investors, but nothing close to Russell Simmons. And Russell Simmons has thatentrepreneurial spirit and although Globalgrind is pretty much a failure, he acknowledges how lucrative the internet business can be.

Diggy snuck into his office and got his clothing brand. You should try sneaking in and see how that works out.

If anyone has access to Russell Simmons on here........which some of us may.......we're not going to waste the man's time unless we have an idea ofwhat you want to talk to him about.

Originally Posted by illphillip

If anyone has access to Russell Simmons on here........which some of us may.......we're not going to waste the man's time unless we have an idea of what you want to talk to him about.
Yea I understand that I would further explain what I am doing. But, don't want to fully put out there just yet to anyone although it istrademarked already.

find what message boards diggy simmons checks and youre good, just send diggy a pm and tell him to show it to his uncle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats right he's a hypebeast right?

1) Kidnap a family member
2) Do a 2-for-1; he must agree to take demo tape along with family member back

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

1) Kidnap a family member
2) Do a 2-for-1; he must agree to take demo tape along with family member back
nah cause then hed just throw the tape away after he got the family member back, u gotta make him listen to it in order to get the family memberback

His brother is an artist and the gallery i work at is currently doing a show for him. So i know his brother, but i dont know him.

Back
Top Bottom