So what would be the most logical XV/VIII pack?

I guess I'm just thinking of the VIII's because the aquas dropped, the playoffs are on deck, the white, red and grey VIII dropped a few years ago, sothat rounds out O.G. color retros for the VIII.

What's left for them to put in the pack?

There's no other VIII to choose from.

This is actually something that has been on my mind for weeks now. It seems the the most logical 8s are the white/red. As for the 15's, they are mostdefinitely going 2 give us the most ugly, undesired color if this shoe.

^ I agree about the VIII's, since the White/black/red IX's dropped serveral years ago, and they are confirmed for a pack as well. I guess we willfind out soon.

Thinking...White/red VIII's and WHITE/RED xv'S. easy pass no matter the colorway tho.

there is alot of talk of this package NOT being produced since the Jordan 8's and the Jordan 15's are being released this year.

Gentry wanted to go light on the Jordan 15's so I highly doubt he will do a package. In addition to that, there are a few Jordan 15 SE's coming outnext year too.

well when I first heard about the packs I thought it would be the Playoff VIII`s and black/red XV`s
but to my surprise their both releasing in `07
so my best bet would be the white/black/red VIII`s
and the obsidian XV`s

I couldn't care less about this pack to be honest. The only XV I like is coming out tomorrow and all of the hot VIII's are already out or just about tocome out.

What would be logical is not to produce these. The only chance these have to sell out is if they are super limited.

Haha I'm glad that JB didnt put the playoffs and aquas in that stupid pack
pimp.gif

k2414b.jpeg

c1_3.jpg

???????????

All possibilities aside I do agree with Indo nonetheless, there's no point in making a package for the VIII's and XV's since both are releasingthis year. Take the the I's and XX2's for ex, there's no package releasing for them next year because they both have already been released in OGcolorways; (Blacktoe I's from the BMP and all Colorways for the XX2's.)

I couldn't care less about this pack to be honest. The only XV I like is coming out tomorrow and all of the hot VIII's are already out or just about tocome out.

He's got the idea.. save your money for this one. I still have the wht/red/grey VIIIs from my 8th grade year..

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

there is alot of talk of this package NOT being produced since the Jordan 8's and the Jordan 15's are being released this year.

Gentry wanted to go light on the Jordan 15's so I highly doubt he will do a package. In addition to that, there are a few Jordan 15 SE's coming out next year too.

It sort of makes no sense to do a countdown when you're skipping #'s. They should wise up and think outside thebox, like releasing both of them as a low-cut and dropping the price or, as is their style, bundle the shoes with a hoody & a hand towel to justify the$310. I was never excited about the pack in the first place, but that doesn't mean just skip it altogether. And if I remember correctly, the XV lows didfar better than the Mids.

Back
Top Bottom