So what's everyone's opinion on Red Cafe?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Dude signed to BAD BOY

He's about to get YUNG JOC'd
8.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But you're right Optimus....who was the last successful rap act from the Bad Boy camp??? Big? Black Rob? G-Dep?
laugh.gif
mase

welllll.....I rest my case
laugh.gif

He been around for a minute now... If yall remember the Violator Compilation (atleast the first one)... He was part of a group, Da Franchise... It was him,Gravy (of Notorious fame) & Q Tha Kid (TAG Records Flagship artist)...

Then they disapeared... He popped back up in 02/03... Had a lil joint, ended up on Madden (04 maybe 05)... Then he reapeared with Mack 10 on Whoo Bangin... Hada couple deals, I thought he was with Akon not too long ago... N keep gettin bounced around... Its mind boggling how a dude who was suppose to debut 7 yearsago, would sign to Bad Boy... A release date isn't something he cares about @ this point....

His claim to fame is going to be Primo in NOTORIOUS but even then no one knows him
smh.gif

Oh Paper Touchin' (Remix) is piff but I always skip him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

His claim to fame is going to be Primo in NOTORIOUS but even then no one knows him
smh.gif

Oh Paper Touchin' (Remix) is piff but I always skip him
laugh.gif
so true
smh.gif
this pretty much sums up thewhole thread.....

OP : So what's everyone's opinion on Red Cafe?
NT'er : Well we skip him on his own $%$#!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

In his defense I heard one of his album was cold tho
ohwell.gif
His Co-Op Album was pretty solid IMO.

Average Rapper that needs s stylist.

roll.gif
See I was trying to get into Cafe because I know he's been outfor awhile, and I wanted to see what was the general consensus on him, if he had any true worthwhile material and not just scattered tracks (Hottest In TheHood, Paper Touchin, So Easy, and a few songs off the Co-op)or just being a Loso tag-along. Looks like the answer is no lol

first thing that comes to mind is..........he cant dress for $&$^

he is like the lame guy in the crew with cool dudes
roll.gif
roll.gif
true story

Red Cafe has inked and got co-signed with so many dudes i dont know what to say anymore. One thing i know is he knows how to pick the hell of a beat.
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, dont get it twisted. His song making ability and choice of beats is probably better then your current favoriteartist. He just doesn't have IT

Back
Top Bottom