So what's everyone's opinion on Red Cafe?

How do you all feel about Red Cafe? He's being doing this for awhile but hasn't really blown up...lemme know what your thoughts are.

2234589327_a1cf11862f.jpg
red-cafe-colorful-jacket.jpg

first thing that comes to mind is..........he cant dress for $&$^

he is like the lame guy in the crew with cool dudes

hell rell said cafe he got pharell size jewels but they not dancin, so i think he is also "Bang Bang"

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

LMAO...yeah Cafe is kinda in his own world when it comes to his choice of clothing.

Plan Beats, I wanna say I know what song your talking about but unfortunately I can't remember the name. But I think I've heard it before...

His good song to bad song ratio is terrible. To make an album he'd have to record roughly 678 songs.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He signed with Puff...

Word I forgot all about that. Would ya'll call that a desperation move? I hope he managed to save all that guap he made off of real estate from the pastyears, messing with Puff puts your *** in debt, lol.

He sucks and he can't dress.

But apparently he does his thing real-estate wise.

And he wears bang-bang jewels.

He's wack imo (What else?). Once in a while he'll spit a decent verse (What else?). Never wowed me though. (Is that all?). Not checkin for him at all.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

He's wack imo (What else?). Once in a while he'll spit a decent verse (What else?). Never wowed me though. (Is that all?). Not checkin for him at all.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude is pretty lame. Less then mediocre don't even see what his purpose is when it comes to sticking around in the music industry

Red Cafe is a good mixtape rapper that has lots of potential.
Its just sad for him to be signed to Bad Boy.

R.I.P. TO HIS CAREER

He make the most of his money ghost writing. And he will be writing for Puff now. Overall he's not bad, but not a dude I eff with.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Haaauuuuuuh?!

he sounds to much like
obie-trice-new-ink.jpg

only way I can tell them apart is because of the "WHAT ELSE" Red uses....he's decent but mehhhh
grin.gif
I'd rather Obie never left Shady or whatever happened
mad.gif
Obie had potential

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Dude signed to BAD BOY

He's about to get YUNG JOC'd
8.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But you're right Optimus....who was the last successful rap act from the Bad Boy camp??? Big? Black Rob? G-Dep?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom