So What's the average Sneaker Heads age in Pacific NW???????

When I went to nike Town to pick up OLNL the guy beind me in line was probably 50!!!!!!!! That's good to see.

im probably one of the youngest in the NT pac nw...but dont let the mustache fool you.. :tongue:
tongue.gif

aim - ronnskizzle

Been a sneaker junkie since the OG Jordan V. Went dumb with it in 2001. Tried going un-dumb with it twice since. Can't leave no matter what happens in life or how old I get.

Everyone I know INTO IT INTO IT are in their 20's, if not their early 30's. Again, no matter what happens in life, marriage, kids, $$$ or lack their of, no really lets the sneaker thing go. I know of a regular asian cat that's 50+ years old and you would think he'd be into pruning bonsai trees, yet has over 400+ pairs of mainly OG Jordans and Forces and been on NT since day one. LOL

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

Quote:
I know of a regular asian cat that's 50+ years old and you would think he'd be into pruning bonsai trees, yet has over 400+ pairs of mainly OG Jordans and Forces and been on NT since day one.
:tongue:
tongue.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

20 years 3 months exactly.
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

Dont get it twistedI've been here since 2001Justname​
Team Pacific Northwest​

Im not so old that I still dont get carded and kicked out of the bar because my license had expired a few days prior even though Im well above 21
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Im 21 but will be 22 in 2 days.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

You have to realize that NT'ers are much older than let's say, ISS'ers and those who aren't on either board but browse.

I'm guessing the average age is at ~15-16. Go to the malls and see how many kids are at a Champs, FootLocker, etc.

There's a HUGE following for sneakers and they are NOT on NT.

Back
Top Bottom