So...what's the deal NT? vol. AYO at that avy

Is it just me or is there a major influx of dudes posting their bare selves in their avy? Am I the only one a little weirded out?
nerd.gif
I know there's a few posters who been doing it for a while due to the Team Fitness steez and all that but...it's gettin outta hand.

honestly this did cross my mind to day, like why post yourself flexin on a site that's 99% dudes.

Naw, I agree with OP, @+!$ needs to stop. NT is fulla dudes, if you tryna impress the 8 decent looking girls on here, just PM them that @+!$ and proceed to use a different avy pic.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

let me guess...you also think its mad ayo to read fitness magazines right?

not at all, thats why theyre there but BB forums>>> a magazine

but

why post yourself flexin on a site that's 99% dudes.

No jealousy at all, trust me. I stay in the fitness thread, I'm very into my body and work out nearly everyday. But I don't see what the point of displaying your body to a male dominated message board is. Like, who are you showing it too? Guess I'm the only one lol Maybe some of the culprits can chime in

not sure why they do, probably to show off, all i know is it makes me feel like a bum
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
, i need to step my game up

Originally Posted by needsomejays

not sure why they do, probably to show off, all i know is it makes me feel like a bum
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
, i need to step my game up

This

*Does 100 push-ups.*

dudes worked hard on their body, and some of them did it with the support of other NTers in the fitness thread. they showcasing their progress.

I mean would i rather see women, of course, but it is what it is.

check out WDYWT in sneaker showcase. bunch of dudes showing off their fits to other dudes. it's whatever.

Originally Posted by 650

check out WDYWT in sneaker showcase. bunch of dudes showing off their fits to other dudes. it's whatever.
I feel you but it's clothed dudes, showing fits. It's the name of the thread so people know what to expect coming in. If guys were posting pics in the fitness thread to show their progress, it would be straight because that's the theme of the thread. But just recently I saw some dude with a pic in his avy of himself in some legit bootyshorts showing off his body
laugh.gif
I'm just confused as to why they would get the impression that others on this board would want to see that.

theres nothin wrong with showing off your physique(sp?) imo
it takes hard work to look like that

dudes are just tryin to boost their ego....not saying thats a negative thing...it seems like we're all doing it in almost everything we do

i was actually thinking about this earlier today but like stated 'it is what it is' i guess just dont look

i was actually thinking about this earlier today but like stated 'it is what it is' i guess just dont look

Back
Top Bottom