So What's the Deal With These Twerk Team Girls?

I've heard about them here and there and have seen a couple of their infamous clips on YouTube. Most recently, they were featured in Ester Dean's"Drop It Low" video. Anyone have a back story on these girls and where they're from? I know DatZNasty made a post boycotting them a while ago.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Chicks from ATL who shake there butt and get attention for it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember that post. Son was tryna save them hardbody..wrote them emails and all that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know an NT'er lived across the st from one of them and was shook to go talk to her
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Basically it. I saw them when I went to ATL for my sisters graduation at Spelman. They looked like every other broad with a fat !@# in ATL. But one of themwith long hair/weave looked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember that post. Son was tryna save them hardbody..wrote them emails and all that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know an NT'er lived across the st from one of them and was shook to go talk to her
roll.gif
roll.gif
link?

They performed at the BET Awards with Snoop and are in some magazine, I forget which one. They in some videos too now, Youtube helped them blow up. I did makethat post boycotting them didn't I? I transition back and forth between facetious and serious so easily sometimes I don't even know myself, but Iremember now, I hit them up on myspace and one of them just replied, "!!*+ your outlook @#@$*!"
laugh.gif

that whooty broad >>>

Negatory. And I hate the random non sensical but symmetric Gothic looking tramp stamp thing too, saw 1000s of those in college. But it's some females onDailymotion and Rude that %%+# on all of them, and get naked, but we can't post that on NT obviously. Homegrowns, perfectshots girls, etagirls girls, andthickmodelspot girls > Twerk Team

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

They performed at the BET Awards with Snoop and are in some magazine, I forget which one. They in some videos too now, Youtube helped them blow up. I did make that post boycotting them didn't I? I transition back and forth between facetious and serious so easily sometimes I don't even know myself, but I remember now, I hit them up on myspace and one of them just replied, "%$!$ your outlook %!!%#!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They performed at the BET Awards with Snoop and are in some magazine, I forget which one. They in some videos too now, Youtube helped them blow up. I did make that post boycotting them didn't I? I transition back and forth between facetious and serious so easily sometimes I don't even know myself, but I remember now, I hit them up on myspace and one of them just replied, "%$!$ your outlook %!!%#!"
laugh.gif
LOL... Typical hood rat response.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
They letting this little bit of YouTube fame go their heads. I think #NT may have tointervene. You know, for their sakes...
nerd.gif

They performed at the BET Awards with Snoop and are in some magazine, I forget which one. They in some videos too now, Youtube helped them blow up. I did make that post boycotting them didn't I? I transition back and forth between facetious and serious so easily sometimes I don't even know myself, but I remember now, I hit them up on myspace and one of them just replied, "!!*+ your outlook @#@$*!"
laugh.gif

that whooty broad >>>

Negatory. And I hate the random non sensical but symmetric Gothic looking tramp stamp thing too, saw 1000s of those in college. But it's some females on Dailymotion and Rude that %%+# on all of them, and get naked, but we can't post that on NT obviously. Homegrowns, perfectshots girls, etagirls girls, and thickmodelspot girls > Twerk Team

HGF and freaksonmyspace
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Does anyone know what they do besides the videos? Do they have jobs or are they in school?

there was one that was in school...i don't know if she was a fourth memeber or one of the three...i'm assuming they get paid to doperformances...someone on here said they were coming to his school...

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
link?
no clue bro it was 2 screennames ago
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Does anyone know what they do besides the videos? Do they have jobs or are they in school?
Miss Twerksum is in college, or was. I highly doubt she still is. But yea, now you got me back on this Dailymotion site and I know withplaylists/groups I'm not going to get to bed til like 1 now. Already stumbled across some new ones and as always, keep Chris Hansen on deck, you never knowwith these

Apparently they're on Vimeo now Senio. And yea like mytmouse said, they get paid to make appearances at clubs. They did a "Get a lapdance fromTwerkTeam in just your basketball shorts," event/party in Houston though.

Anybody remember BabiCeCe and Sexy1104 from that Youtube Spring break contest though. I saw Cece on Ustream end of this summer and she's changed now.She's still awkward as $#+@ and I maintain she was probably sexually assaulted at some point in her life or something that causes her to have sex/attentionissues, but she's all shy now. She was streaming from BestBuy. And last I heard of Sexy1104 she closed her account and was trying to be religious andchange her life but she was still PMing Chitownlegend pics which he was forwarding to me. Of all careers to have especially when you're built like her, shedresses up dead people before their funerals.

Apparently they're on Vimeo now Senio. And yea like mytmouse said, they get paid to make appearances at clubs. They did a "Get a lapdance from TwerkTeam in just your basketball shorts," event/party in Houston though.

Anybody remember BabiCeCe and Sexy1104 from that Youtube Spring break contest though. I saw Cece on Ustream end of this summer and she's changed now. She's still awkward as $#+@ and I maintain she was probably sexually assaulted at some point in her life or something that causes her to have sex/attention issues, but she's all shy now. She was streaming from BestBuy. And last I heard of Sexy1104 she closed her account and was trying to be religious and change her life but she was still PMing Chitownlegend pics which he was forwarding to me. Of all careers to have especially when you're built like her, she dresses up dead people before their funerals.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Apparently they're on Vimeo now Senio. And yea like mytmouse said, they get paid to make appearances at clubs. They did a "Get a lapdance from TwerkTeam in just your basketball shorts," event/party in Houston though.

Anybody remember BabiCeCe and Sexy1104 from that Youtube Spring break contest though. I saw Cece on Ustream end of this summer and she's changed now. She's still awkward as $#+@ and I maintain she was probably sexually assaulted at some point in her life or something that causes her to have sex/attention issues, but she's all shy now. She was streaming from BestBuy. And last I heard of Sexy1104 she closed her account and was trying to be religious and change her life but she was still PMing Chitownlegend pics which he was forwarding to me. Of all careers to have especially when you're built like her, she dresses up dead people before their funerals.
Was Cece the one main female dudes were going ham over between Twitter and Ustream this past summer? If so, it seems that she's going hardwith the "urban modeling" thing. I followed her back in the summer and now she sends raunchy Tweets late at night to her "fans" andupdates her timeline with pictures from her latest photo shoots.

laugh.gif
at dumb birds uploading things to the internet not fully understandinghow permanent it is. Those videos were over 3 yrs ago and while she has obviously deleted them from her accounts, not only did I find them rather easily,there's an entire playlist of her videos.
Was Cece the one main female dudes were going ham over between Twitter and Ustream this past summer? If so, it seems that she's going hard with the "urban modeling" thing. I followed her back in the summer and now she sends raunchy Tweets late at night to her "fans" and updates her timeline with pictures from her latest photo shoots.

Nah Cece is the one who has some sort of sex and attention issues as if she was touched or something at some point in her life. Her HGF profile says 22, but Ithink she's 18 now since it has been like 3 yrs. She was in that "Youtube Spring Break Contest" where females had to dance to jiggle it and thenflash their ******* at the end and upload the video to be voted winner by YT comments. Then all the girls got mad because people said they were saving andscreen capping the videos so they went on strike and tried to remove them, but again it's the internet. By then, 1000s had fapped to them and 100s savedthem and just reuploaded them.

I tried to save her too, I don't think she replied.
laugh.gif

270x%7C1

file.php

I'm saying DatZ, in the first picture I couldn't tell that was her, but I definitely recognized her from the second pic you posted. I ended upfriending her via my MySpace Music page, and her age showed her as 18. From the pictures that she's posted and the kind of Tweets she sends out, you woulddefinitely think she had some kind of underlying sexual or insecurity complexes.

that girl cece got mad nudes floating all over the webz

she don't shave either
sick.gif

Youtube can take anybody with a marginal amount of talent and give them 15 minutes. Here's her new site, http://www.cecetv.com/ You right though, look like she trying to become a Lane Bryant model

Back
Top Bottom