so whats the deal with these?

Yo Nt,
I was just on google trying to find a new jordan background for my computer wallpaper and came across this picture and then a video of these too. These Black/cement 4's are obviously not the 99' retros, and look to be cut like the recent retro mars and militaries...

so were these supposed to be released or just didnt? anybody know whats the deal on these?

notice the silver jumpman on the heel tab:

ajivblackcementvb1.jpg

You see whats on my feet? Yea, its called heat. You can look, but you cant touch.

Yeah i heard something last year about these releasing again.
SO maybe it scraped or packs?

Either they're samples or fakes.

Maybe they could be the IVs in the Countdown pack?
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

ok i see.. so they were just specifically made for that auction???
You see whats on my feet? Yea, its called heat. You can look, but you cant touch.

those were in the katrina auction along with other "modified" jordans i believe
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

sweet wish i had a pair but they look like variants
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Yea i thought they looked really elongated, even more so than the militaries or mars retros. But if JB did release these in the 4/19 pack, then Id hope theyd make some adjustments to the leather and get them looking like the 99' retros. That would be
pimp.gif

i hope these are the 4s releasing in the countdown packs...i mean it would only make sense...you feel me

If those come out in the packs I'll be copping 3 of them... 2nd favorite shoe of all time!!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Looks like the JB display they had out here in Vegas for the All-Star Weekend...
I am on the NT Legit List: 0155 airgolwp

man i wish i had that collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTB: 2s,3s,4s,8s,9s,11s,12s
BAD BOYS 2 "CAN YOU FIGHT OOUM MUTHA F***A YOU CAINT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom