So What's this about a Sole Collector Store in LA??

obviously i'm real late on this, but i don't really keep up w/the scene anymore.

anyways, what's the deal?

where?
when? (actually, just saw in another thread it's opening in 2 weeks)

and, more of a rhetorical question, but does LA really need another 'high line' sneaker store??

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

7-7-07 its a shoe bar where people can just go and hang out and talk about shoes and its also a shoe store i think its a dumb idea i give it a three months tops till it closes

There are alot of sneakerheads in So. Cal...But alot of them arent old enough to hang in a bar, even if it is a "Sole Bar".

SN:hotsaucedo16

TAKING PRE-ORDERS ON: GRIPTAPES , J-ROD 2's (6.5-8.5 & 11.5-13 left) , OLD SPICE, BRUTS, and any new SB release's ....PM ME WITH SZ & QT.

well, maybe it'll be a juice bar stocked w/Capri Suns+juice boxes for the kiddos lol

seriously tho, anyone know where the shop is gonna be? just curious

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

^^^ It's not a "BAR" it's just named "Sole Bar" when you see the space you'll understand why. What does a SUSHI BAR sell??? SUSHI, they aren't a BAR it's just in their name cause that's what they serve... So what does a Sole Bar serve??? SHOES!!!

Just so everyone is clear... they AREN'T serving alcohol, it's NOT a club, it's a STORE that sells SHOES not Booze!!! And I'm pretty sure they will be around for awhile with the things they got planned there, it will be interesting to say the least...

CL pm me and I'll give you all the info on the spot... :wink:
wink.gif

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

[quotei think its a dumb idea i give it a three months tops till it closes [/quote]

Quote:
7-7-07 its a shoe bar where people can just go and hang out and talk about shoes and its also a shoe store i think its a dumb idea i give it a three months tops till it closes
:rofl:
roll.gif

St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

The concept is not that foreign, I'm sure any one in So Cal has heard of a Denim Bar.

I won't be around the weekend of the opening, HAVASU BABY, but I look forward to checking it out.
go buy sandals!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

This idiot swears that sneakers are the only thing "sneakerheads" [hate that term] talk about.

A conversation on kicks can only go so far and so long.

Milking the @#%$ outta this hobby to make a small dollar or two...

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

Does Socal really need another sneaker spot?
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

good look, metalman.....pm'd u.

and did someone say HAVASU?? lol....fun spot, but it'd be a lot more fun w/more yellow brothas+sistas out there tho. i'm always down to mix it up w/all kinds of folks, but cruising down the strip on the Lake, i couldn't help but notice all eyes were on me (us) last time out. (word to Pac)

anyways, i need to get back out there and work on my tan. i'm like an albino now. lol

the spot actually sounds kinda promising.

i dunno how long it'll last. i mean, there are already a bazillion sneaker boutiques littered all around the Greater LA area. but if they make it, more powere to em. i rarely ever knock other folks' hustles.

well, staying tuned for the aftermath & pics. have fun, whoever's going. (dang, i miss LA)

Any Ntrs attending the event/game?

Sounds like it's going to be really good.
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!

I will be at both... Should be a good time with all the stuff they have planned... See ya there...

For everyone wanting to attend the B Ball games, here is the info...

Basketball Day!

Date: 7.6.7 - Friday, July 6th
Time: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Place: PAN PACIFIC PARK
7600 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Phone: (323) 939-0263

We'll be meeting at the Pan Pacific Park (Outdoors!) where there are open courts for everyone to play. It will be competitive, but also be considerate of people of all skill levels, so EVERYONE is welcome! (T21D -- This means you and your boys! )

Directions from Sole Bar (where you may just have finished getting writsbanded):
* Head WEST on Hollywood Blvd
* Turn LEFT onto Vine St.
* Turn RIGHT onto Santa Monica Blvd
* Turn LEFT onto North Highland Ave
* Turn RIGHT onto Beverly Blvd
* End @ 7600 Beverly Blvd (aka The Green Arrow)
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

so word on iss is going around that its going to be a consignment shop? Can anyone confirm?
R.I.P. PROPS​

Im gonna be there on thursday for the credential thing and saturday for the opening, anyone have an idea what shoes they're releasing?
Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
Esteban: You got the what?
Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.

Fresh Tees, Nikes, Reeboks, etc.

^ "I don't know"....but if you're credentialed and get there on Thursday you'll be good to go for Saturday morning.

Quote:
so word on iss is going around that its going to be a consignment shop? Can anyone confirm?
:D
happy.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

what the hell. whats the game all about? so basketball game then straight to the opening w/o showering or anything? more details please, thanks

Back
Top Bottom