So When Did Dudes Borrowing Each Others Clothes Become Cool?

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Isnt OP the same one who knowingly wifed a jump? therefore his opinion on anything and everything is null and void
yea that's him.

nothing he says holds any weight in my eyes, dude got burnt by a chick he knew had slept with 80+ dudes. you have no sense whatsoever

but sidenote ole girl is the inspiration for the quotes in my sig
pimp.gif

Dudes used to do this back in junior hs,
but my pops put a stop to that. Now I cant
even fathom rockin the next mans iish.

Ya'll really wore other people's clothes?
eyes.gif

The only clothes I wore that weren't mine, were my dad's hand me downs.

The only time I'll lend someone some clothes is business related stuff. My dude didn't come to college with any business attire and he was in thebusiness school. He had to do a presentation and I loaned him some slacks, shirt and shoes. Told him to wash the clothes when he was done with them.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Use to swap kicks with my boy back in junior high..

He'd get the AJ XVs on Monday, and I get them on Friday..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kinda like a brotherly thing I guess.. btw he was my next door neighbor and pretty much my best friend.
I did this too.

But we'd switch only one shoe.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I was young and stupid. And only a 5th grader.
laugh.gif

All the gangsters and hoodlums do it here.. They pool all their fake Js together and what not. Whack, but a good laugh IMO

when did this become the 8th deadly sin?
laugh.gif

I wouldn't buy something explicitly to wear with my dudes outfit
laugh.gif
but I done rocked some of my dudes' shirts and vice versa...

yall spoiled $#*@$ ain't never have to share apparently....

I never borrowed other dudes clothes but id rock my older borthers gear once in a while tho When i was in HS

I grew up with a brother who was only a year younger than me and I NEVER shared clothes with that *%@%@. He didn't even want to wear my @!*% cus dude hadhis own style.

As a man though, I had a friend who would try to borrow my @!*% and I had to cut that dude loose. This punk $%! dude would try to borrow my fitteds, pants,etc. His broke $%! even conned me into buying him a hat just like I had once on the promise he would hit me back with the money the next day. That bum $%!*%@%@ took damn near a year to give me my money back.

%%+% dudes who can't support their own style. Ol' bitin $%! dudes.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

when did this become the 8th deadly sin?
laugh.gif

I wouldn't buy something explicitly to wear with my dudes outfit
laugh.gif
but I done rocked some of my dudes' shirts and vice versa...

yall spoiled $#*@$ ain't never have to share apparently....
Nope because I was an older brother. Don't have nothing to do with being spoiled so save it.

I do with one of my friends, and I am in college. We go half on some things. like we just went half on the space jam's. I don't see what the big dealis.

This is news to me. I didnt know dudes did it. Girls yes.
And if guys did, I would think maybe a jacket/jersey or something...not a whole outfit as in OP's story.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tedrjr03

I do with one of my friends, and I am in college. We go half on some things. like we just went half on the space jam's. I don't see what the big deal is.
You're a grown !$* man. Fix your priorities. Real talk.

My dude always wanna borrow my kicks

back in the day a couple of my dudes used to beast for jackets and hats and **$@

naw, you can rock the beat/unfresh **$@.....

then they wanna be salty....

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I do with one of my friends, and I am in college. We go half on some things. like we just went half on the space jam's. I don't see what the big deal is.
That is taking care of my priorities. I would rather pay my bills then spend $180 on some shoes.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Either ya'll were realllllly spolied when your were young or I was realllly broke.
laugh.gif

Yo OP post ya life again.

In high school I use to try to not wear what anybody else was wearing. I wasn't gonna go ask to borrow their clothes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

tedrjr03 wrote:

That is taking care of my priorities. I would rather pay my bills then spend $180 on some shoes.

I feel it.

Back
Top Bottom