So When Did Dudes Borrowing Each Others Clothes Become Cool?

laugh.gif
in my 11th grade year of high school, some dude asked to borrow myspace jams, this was in early 2001.

i just looked at him with a combination of
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Naw... only clothes I would borrow would be dress clothes when I'm in a pinch.

THIS!!!!!!

Yeah I can rock with that, one of my _s had a court case and didn't have any dress pants or shoes so I let him wear some. $!*@ like that is cool in mybook, but not taking my clothes to go out or take facebook pictures with

Back in HS i sold evrything i wore and let my close friend sport a whole enyce jogging fit

I walked out side the next day and seen somebody else rockin my clothes

im like ______ how u gone let somebody borrow MY clothes

I don't mind people wearing my clothes.
But if they start wearing my clothes acting like they bought it, then i got problems haha

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Lazy B

tedrjr03 wrote:

Lazy B wrote:

tedrjr03 wrote:

I do with one of my friends, and I am in college. We go half on some things. like we just went half on the space jam's. I don't see what the big deal is.
You're a grown !$* man. Fix your priorities. Real talk.
That is taking care of my priorities. I would rather pay my bills then spend $180 on some shoes.

So splitting sneakers rather than paying bills? You win.

Dog, can you read?

He can. Some people just love to argue.

I only do that for my brother, and its normally stuff that I dont plan on wearing again.

i did this in HS with a couple of my boys.. however, one dude i know still does it now, asking to borrow gear now that we're all 20+ when the rest of usstopped by the time we reached senior year.

I've let my friends barrow my fitteds and when it comes down to clothes, you gotta buy it off me haha

I never thought this was cool, especially when I was in school. Dudes really acted like no one would notice that their homeboy wore that same fit 2 days ago,or even yesterday.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Imma only child.....none of my isssh gettin lent Or borrowed out.

^This, but real talk y'all don't share underwear with your boys. . Then y'all ain't boys, real talk.

id probably borrow a friends jacket or shoes and vice versa but id never let my friend borrow a whole fit specially jeans and %+!#+. iono why though. i alwaysthought that was a girl thing

Dallas FTL use to see some guys share clothes in the locker room back in 7th grade.They would wear the stuff for half of the day then change.

Back
Top Bottom