So, When did GOODS get a Nike/Jordan account?

I am aware of their Nike SB account and their GR/Premium account with Nike, but when the Jordan account. Excuse me in advance for my no knowledge of. Educateme.

I wonder if Capitol lost theirs with the ownership change?

correct me if Im wrong, but is there some sort of stipulation that says Jordan accounts cant be within a certain mile radius of each other?

Goods is an intresting store. They have a very clos relation with the nike reps so they can get prety much anything, QS, limited, ect. The jordan account however, I think thats new maby the jordan rep wants to test the waters with certan shoes over there. But as far as I know Capitol will have the jordan packs.

Capitols New shippment is that Crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some heat too!
devil.gif
devil.gif

"206 WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS"

I'll have to go check Capitol one of these days after class, I just get so tired to walk down there from Central. I thought it was just a little odd thatGOODS has a Jordan acct now.

Originally Posted by sh0ejunkie

I'll have to go check Capitol one of these days after class, I just get so tired to walk down there from Central. I thought it was just a little odd that GOODS has a Jordan acct now.

Capitol > Goods ....

In my opinion that is.

Originally Posted by the5c00tinator

Originally Posted by sh0ejunkie

I'll have to go check Capitol one of these days after class, I just get so tired to walk down there from Central. I thought it was just a little odd that GOODS has a Jordan acct now.

Capitol > Goods ....

In my opinion that is.

No doubt GOODS is better, however going to Capitol doesn't hurt to cop some Air Maxes for a beter price than most stores or just to take a littlepeek.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Capitol is musty like rotten glue.

Get some reed difusers or something, damn.

ahahaha, I read this at work, and I must agree. What is it about that place? Maybe its the hardwood floors or something?

Is it me or whenever I go to Capitol, it's all overpriced and they never have any sizes? I've only been there like twice but that was my experienceboth times....

Side note, Capitol will have the packs? as in countdown packs?

i like capitol for the kicks but i like goods for the clothes, but i gotta say if goods gets a jordan account there gonna be the top sneaker spot in seattle

Originally Posted by airjordan05

i like capitol for the kicks but i like goods for the clothes, but i gotta say if goods gets a jordan account there gonna be the top sneaker spot in seattle

AGREED, I only like Capitol for the Air Maxes though, thats about it. I still wish theywould get some new floors because I really feel that is the cause of the odd odor in there. GOODS has nice cloths but not much for the females, I head it toWinners Circle for most of mines or Laced Up.

Back
Top Bottom