So when was the last time you willingly played a Chris Brown song? Just proves one thing...

Joined Sep 1, 2006
I won't lie during the rare occasions in the warehouse when we have FM on, if a CB track comes on I immediately change that @!#%. Either that or I do aremix about him beating the @!#% outta females

Joined Jun 16, 2005
Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I won't lie during the rare occasions in the warehouse when we have FM on, if a CB track comes on I immediately change that @!#%. Either that or I do a remix about him beating the @!#% outta females
Getting Drunk/High and freestyling with a bunch of people in the room about his exploits FTW

Joined Jun 28, 2008
CB is still cool to me. What he does in private is his business. Just as long as the song has dope a "BEAT" I'll listen to it...lol

Joined Sep 25, 2004
Chris production is top notch. its just he USED to get played TOO damn much. Now its gon be at a minimum i think so i guess hell get spins from me if it is hot

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Originally Posted by novaflight

was listening to his first album a few weeks ago...
Me too, I re-downloaded like 2 weeks ago. Chris's music is dope, and the whole girls can hit dudes, but dudes can't hit back thing is a doublestandard, and is overblown.

I'd still give it to Rihanna any day though.

Joined Nov 28, 2007
Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by novaflight

was listening to his first album a few weeks ago...
Me too, I re-downloaded like 2 weeks ago. Chris's music is dope, and the whole girls can hit dudes, but dudes can't hit back thing is a double standard, and is overblown.

I'd still give it to Rihanna any day though.
This is true in say Charles Hamilton's situtation. But CB beat Rihanna. Huge difference.

Joined Nov 30, 2007
Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

i never listened to him much to begin with...
but if there are any tracks yall think are a must listen
'cause I usually just catch his performances or the rare video

Joined Sep 8, 2008
i still listin to him sure what he did was messed up but his music is still good

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now