So when was the last time you willingly played a Chris Brown song? Just proves one thing...

I won't lie during the rare occasions in the warehouse when we have FM on, if a CB track comes on I immediately change that @!#%. Either that or I do aremix about him beating the @!#% outta females
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I won't lie during the rare occasions in the warehouse when we have FM on, if a CB track comes on I immediately change that @!#%. Either that or I do a remix about him beating the @!#% outta females
smh.gif
smh.gif
Getting Drunk/High and freestyling with a bunch of people in the room about his exploits FTW
roll.gif

CB is still cool to me. What he does in private is his business. Just as long as the song has dope a "BEAT" I'll listen to it...lol

Chris production is top notch. its just he USED to get played TOO damn much. Now its gon be at a minimum i think so i guess hell get spins from me if it is hot

Originally Posted by novaflight

was listening to his first album a few weeks ago...

Me too, I re-downloaded like 2 weeks ago. Chris's music is dope, and the whole girls can hit dudes, but dudes can't hit back thing is a doublestandard, and is overblown.

I'd still give it to Rihanna any day though.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by novaflight

was listening to his first album a few weeks ago...

Me too, I re-downloaded like 2 weeks ago. Chris's music is dope, and the whole girls can hit dudes, but dudes can't hit back thing is a double standard, and is overblown.

I'd still give it to Rihanna any day though.

This is true in say Charles Hamilton's situtation. But CB beat Rihanna. Huge difference.

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

i never listened to him much to begin with...
but if there are any tracks yall think are a must listen
'cause I usually just catch his performances or the rare video

i still listin to him sure what he did was messed up but his music is still good

Back
Top Bottom