So which Air Jordans have really good quality and comfort?

IMO the Air Jordan 23 was the best quality Jordan of the last 10 years. They were comfortable as well, and very true to size. The 05 Last Shot 14s are probably the most comfortable retro I've worn. I never had a OG pair so I can't compare them.

Wow at some of these responses.  Did you guys ever do anything athletic in these shoes?
23s killed my pinky toe balling

5s cut into my ankle when balling and traction was poor

White Cement IVs are heavy and stiff and the toe box is cramped

11s are super stiff and the recent cuts have been awkward size wise

8s are my most comfortable i think

3s too but just for casual purposes

18s are great (double stack mmmmmm)

Your list: Carmines are good.  Couldn't complain its a beautiful shoe. Military IVs are shotty quality wise wait for 2012s i guess and pray they are better. 

Wow at some of these responses.  Did you guys ever do anything athletic in these shoes?
23s killed my pinky toe balling

5s cut into my ankle when balling and traction was poor

White Cement IVs are heavy and stiff and the toe box is cramped

11s are super stiff and the recent cuts have been awkward size wise

8s are my most comfortable i think

3s too but just for casual purposes

18s are great (double stack mmmmmm)

Your list: Carmines are good.  Couldn't complain its a beautiful shoe. Military IVs are shotty quality wise wait for 2012s i guess and pray they are better. 

I copped the IVs last month and they're tight around the bridge of my foot I've only worn them once. Maybe I need to break them in more or loosen the laces more? IDK. All I can tell you is that I kinda regret getting them and I hope the BRED IVs being made out of a different material will bit a bit more pliable.

I copped the IVs last month and they're tight around the bridge of my foot I've only worn them once. Maybe I need to break them in more or loosen the laces more? IDK. All I can tell you is that I kinda regret getting them and I hope the BRED IVs being made out of a different material will bit a bit more pliable.

XII retros, hands down.

XIX SE was pretty amazing too (double stacked Zoom in the heel!).

XII retros, hands down.

XIX SE was pretty amazing too (double stacked Zoom in the heel!).

Back
Top Bottom