So which Air Jordans have really good quality and comfort?

All the shoes I do research on or post about(maybe it's just me, but the search function feels useless), people tell me they have subpar quality or they're not very comfortable.

The ones I'm most interested in are the Cement 4s, Military Blue 4s, Oreo 6s, Carmine 6s, and the Jordan 1 New Loves.

I mean I love good looking shoes, but till this day, the most comfortable shoes I've worn were my $20 Fila sneakers.

EDIT: Oops, sorry guys, I really should have mentioned that I only want them for casual wear, not for anything athletic.

I can vouch for the white cement 4s on quality. The comfort is just OK, but the shape is great and they look super clean on feet. We'll have to wait and see the 2012 militaries, but the 06s were bad. Oreos and carmines are very good quality, but 6s aren't too comfy IMO. New loves are very comfy and the quality is pretty nice. If you're at all interested, check out the playoff 13s, they have some of the best quality I've seen on any recent jordan and all 13s are comfy and tanks

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

I can vouch for the white cement 4s on quality. The comfort is just OK, but the shape is great and they look super clean on feet. We'll have to wait and see the 2012 militaries, but the 06s were bad. Oreos and carmines are very good quality, but 6s aren't too comfy IMO. New loves are very comfy and the quality is pretty nice. If you're at all interested, check out the playoff 13s, they have some of the best quality I've seen on any recent jordan and all 13s are comfy and tanks

thanks bro

My most comfortable show are the 19 s. became my daily beaters unfortunately. Now I rock air max for comfort.
If ur lookin for comfort kid try them sketchers.

Of the original 13, the only "comfy" one is the number 5s if you are like me who likes to get shoes a lil bit too tight. Just get a half size under and break em in! The 5s also keep your feet warm in winter. I have a deep 5 game for this reason, even though I don't find them particular stylish. The high top 1s are also very comfortable for people who like small shoes (sometimes). I have only owned one colorway of the 13s and they are comfy every time so....

The most comfortable jordan I've worn has been the 1's or 18s. I own 3 pairs of 18s. The 6s aren't very comfortable and i can vouch for the oreos quality but comfort isn't there. The new love old pack have both quality and comfort, like said above wait for the 2012 militarys, 06's are terrible.

Air_Jordan_18.jpg

air-jordan-xiv-black-red.jpg

air-jordan-221.jpg

air-jordan-xx3-limited.jpg

Top my comfortable Jays out of the 23

i have the 1's, 3's, and 11's. Personally i feel the 11's look the best. 3's would be most comfortable. But definitely the 1's are the most durable.

alright, thanks guys, I appreciate everyone's input! I think the only ones not to get then are the Military 4s.

Carmine 6s are kinda expensive. I have been looking for Oreo 6s but they tend to go just over what I am willing to pay for win I bid on em ($180 some of you be thirstin).

Ohh yah and I forgot to say I will definitely cosign any claim made in support of the WC IV quality. It's ridiculous. just barely starting to crease and I have worn em at least 15 times since they came out

IMO the Air Jordan 23 was the best quality Jordan of the last 10 years. They were comfortable as well, and very true to size. The 05 Last Shot 14s are probably the most comfortable retro I've worn. I never had a OG pair so I can't compare them.

Wow at some of these responses.  Did you guys ever do anything athletic in these shoes?
23s killed my pinky toe balling

5s cut into my ankle when balling and traction was poor

White Cement IVs are heavy and stiff and the toe box is cramped

11s are super stiff and the recent cuts have been awkward size wise

8s are my most comfortable i think

3s too but just for casual purposes

18s are great (double stack mmmmmm)

Your list: Carmines are good.  Couldn't complain its a beautiful shoe. Military IVs are shotty quality wise wait for 2012s i guess and pray they are better. 

I copped the IVs last month and they're tight around the bridge of my foot I've only worn them once. Maybe I need to break them in more or loosen the laces more? IDK. All I can tell you is that I kinda regret getting them and I hope the BRED IVs being made out of a different material will bit a bit more pliable.

XII retros, hands down.

XIX SE was pretty amazing too (double stacked Zoom in the heel!).

Haven't owned anything past XXIII, but IMO the two most comfortable are 18 and 19.

I wouldn't advise playing in the 18s though, they just don't feel like performance shoes.

interesting responses. Only thing from my OP I'm not getting for sure now is the Military Blue(I don't like the 2012 release's colour either, I liked the darker shade one), I'll definitely be buying everything else thanks to the responses I got here.

Back
Top Bottom