So Which Celebs/Popular Figures Can Get Free Tickets To ANY Sporting Event They Chose?

Discussion in 'Sports & Training' started by dcallamerican, Dec 15, 2009.

1. dcallamerican

dcallamerican

Besides the Big O, who else can get free tickets to any sporting event they want?

Tom Cruise?
    Brad Pitt??
    Tiger Woods?

How does this process even work?

2. jthagreat

jthagreat

Big O?

3. dcallamerican

dcallamerican

Big O

[​IMG]

4. realtalkaz

realtalkaz

yea i always wondered about this do they just call and say i wanna go[​IMG]like what about the people who actually wanna buy those courtside seats...or do they just save seat for celebs who are in town?

5. badboyf0life420

badboyf0life420

since we're in the topic.. i wonder if players that play in a building has to pay for a seat or event thats happening in that building ..
    like say any of the lakers wants to watch a Clippers/Cavs game.. do they have to pay for courtside seats?

6. dcallamerican

dcallamerican

Does John Elway have to pay to get into any Nuggets games?

7. swizzc

swizzc

Does Tim Donaghy & his officiating crew have to pay to get into Laker games?

8. RyGuy45

RyGuy45

I know certain areas are different but alotta these cats just have their handlers call up the team and say "_____ is interested in coming to thegame" and then depending on availability they get the courtside seats. It benefits the person as well as the team. As for whether they have to pay forthem or how much I am not sure. Some do not have to. Other celebs also have season courtside tickets. The big time celebs just have their in and have theirpeople do the work for a specific game.

NHL isnt as glamorous but I do know they have a program that essentially gives the best seats to celebs....and they almost beg them to come.