so who still uses MYSPACE?

Facebook FTW..

Myspace has too much advertisement and seems like it caters to the middle school population

i use myspace but its gettin kinda wack. at first you would be loggin in like everyday lol then after that you kinda forget bout it and things like that

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

"Can I hit it loser?" FTW
pimp.gif
Jerry-Jones.jpg

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

I got a question, how do I delete myspace?

I feel like im bout to get into some real trouble bc of it.
laugh.gif
yeah man .. Myspace when having a girlfriend = trouble

I still use it. Some of you guys act like no one uses Myspace anymore and everyone has converted to Facebook.

Eh, I do, to check my comments and messages than I bail, but Facebook > Myspace, end of story.

I don't understand how to talk on facebook. Are you supposed to send messages or write on a wall?

i def use facebook. Myspace is complicated to me. last time i logged in i was like ++% adn logged out

I do, everyday....I don't go on Facebook that often, I know fb is more social, but I just like how customizable myspace is.

I don't get on myspace like I use to. All my friends are on Facebook and always are bugging me to make one. They went as far as to make a facebookgroup/petition for me to join. Last I heard it was up to 75 members. Dude who started it is a NTer by the way.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Ehhhhhhhh, hardly ever unless i get an email saying i have new message or comment.
or if i hear a quote or somethin i like ill change my status accordingly other than that nahh not really

Back
Top Bottom