So who's going to Governors Ball?? Vol Kanye, Kendrick, Nas, Guns & roses, Kings Of Leon, XX Several

Will be there taking photos. I've watched Gov Ball grow tremendously over the past three years. Crazy.

Hoping the rain holds off. Supposed to be miserable Friday and Saturday (as of now).

I have a feelin Kanye gonna do something stupid. Weather is suppose to be terrible Fri and Sat.

Checking in. Me and my brother heading into the city tomorrow. Hope the weather is good to us for the weekend!

Going up there tomorrow morning. Hopefully the weather isn't that bad. All I care about is Sunday and Saturday for real. Seeing these weather reports got me down about it already. I was looking at the app and im more interested in the food than the concert. Are any of you taking the ferry?

Yea it looks like i'll be sitting this one out... due to weather and comme De Garcons :smh: lol. But i'm still a contemplating breakin my budget for Ye's set man that **** is gonna be epic :smokin

Going up there tomorrow morning. Hopefully the weather isn't that bad. All I care about is Sunday and Saturday for real. Seeing these weather reports got me down about it already. I was looking at the app and im more interested in the food than the concert. Are any of you taking the ferry?

I went to a festival last year at Randall's (RIP Catalpa Music Fest) and it was completely miserable in the pouring rain. The good news is it looks like the rain is going to cut out by mid-day Saturday and it will be a nice 70 degrees or so. Last year I took the train to 125th and there was a bus shuttle service that like 4-6 bucks. Very easy.

View media item 443681

I went to a festival last year at Randall's (RIP Catalpa Music Fest) and it was completely miserable in the pouring rain. The good news is it looks like the rain is going to cut out by mid-day Saturday and it will be a nice 70 degrees or so. Last year I took the train to 125th and there was a bus shuttle service that like 4-6 bucks. Very easy.

View media item 443681

Thats what I was afraid of. I only wanted to see e badu Friday anyways. NT meetup?

Where is everyone staying?

I live in the city.

Looking like the rain is putting a literal damper on things. Hoping it tails off later tonight so I can head over there after work - although it looks like it will pick up this afternoon through the morning unfortunately. The good news is that Saturday and Sunday look to be great. Tomorrow:

View media item 444983

Trying to decide if me and my brother should go today. If not we will probably go bar hopping or something.

Heard it's really muddy and wet on the field there.  Security is chill though, people sneaking in from wards island side (behind main stage)

I have 3 day tix for me and my girl but we're just gonna skip this day.  Really wanted to see Beach House live though.

Me and my girl were waiting to catch the ferry over at around 5:30. Line was long as long as hell + standing in the rain didn't help. We ended up jetting after about half an hour in line. Our other friends made it across via bridge and jetted after 5 mins of getting in due to mud and rain. Sad to miss Feist, E Badu, and Pretty Lights.

Hopefully tomorrow's forecast holds up. Def looking forward to seeing Kendrick and not having to stand in rain / mud.

It was freezing! Mud everywhere. The actual park was pretty flooded. No matter what the weather is like tomorrow. It will be still muddy. Ebadu was good tho

Man, today was ridiculous. Saw Of Monsters and Men and that was it. Wasnt worth it to stay after that.

Back
Top Bottom