So who's not eating meat today?

I ate beef.
pimp.gif

I feel as though its more of a catholic thing so yes I will be having chicken later

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Fish IS meat.... I never understood why people rule it out?
conspriracy theorist in me says, just look around at the commerical ventures in life.. Shrimp tacos, fish specials at Long John Silver.

religion molds peoples habits.. its a scary thought

Paganistic rituals.... Who scarifices meat ?? To signify the meaning of human flesh? I think it's the most idiotic things to follow... Most people do it because of tradition but WHOSE tradition is it really?

Back in the day the Vatican wanted to boost the fish market so they made this up

In an effort to quell their priest's sexual desires, the Vatican has mandated that all altar boys must tie sausage links to their penises today.

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Back in the day the Vatican wanted to boost the fish market so they made this up
grin.gif

I'm back. Diego, you get no point lol...nice try.

To clarify from a CATHOLIC standpoint, again I have no clue what other religions teach:

The latin word for meat is “carnis.

Originally Posted by Diego

whywesteppin wrote:
This thread is very disconcerting. No, not the religious talk or people following or not following tradition.
What concerns me is how so many of you have leftover chipotle. What is wrong with you? Why can't you finish it the first time?

Theyre most likely from Cali.
Dont worry about them. They do weird things over there.

Secretly deep down inside you wish you lived in Cali
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

whywesteppin wrote:
This thread is very disconcerting. No, not the religious talk or people following or not following tradition.
What concerns me is how so many of you have leftover chipotle. What is wrong with you? Why can't you finish it the first time?

Theyre most likely from Cali.
Dont worry about them. They do weird things over there.

Secretly deep down inside you wish you lived in Cali
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Because Its good friday Ima let you in on a lil secret.
I was actually born in LA.
I just find the whole beef thing rather entertaining. So I run with it.

laugh.gif

Because Its good friday Ima let you in on a lil secret.
I was actually born in LA.
I just find the whole beef thing rather entertaining. So I run with it.

laugh.gif
 I knew there had to be something behind it. What's funny is I was born and lived in NY for my first 25 years. I moved to L.A. and haven't looked back. When was the last time you were in L.A.?

Back
Top Bottom