So, why are Jeep Grand Cherokee's so expensive? I’m looking to lease one…

Just curious, but why are Jeep Grand Cherokee’s so expensive? I’m looking at the new Grand Cherokee L in either the overland or the limited trim level. Just looking at the prices, it’s probably best I lease one. Anyone own one in general? How are they? Are they reliable? How is the ride?

Some vehicles just don’t lease well. If I remember right, Jeep falls under that category.

This is also a terrible time to get into a new vehicle. Inventory shortages have given dealers less incentive to give heavy discounts. A good price in today’s market was a borderline bad price pre-COVID.

Some vehicles just don’t lease well. If I remember right, Jeep falls under that category.

This is also a terrible time to get into a new vehicle. Inventory shortages have given dealers less incentive to give heavy discounts. A good price in today’s market was a borderline bad price pre-COVID.
Hmmmm

Used market is through the roof right now too thanks to those inventory shortages. Got people asking for ludicrous prices on their used vehicles.

everything expensive bruh

leasing prices gonna be way up. thank god I got my loaded ram for the low and did 3 years, save me a headache at least for another year and half

Back
Top Bottom