So will Stern fine Yao for complaining about refs?

yao and adelman were pretty pissed off after last nights game versus jazz.� didnt watch the game was it that bad, it was in utah...
grin.gif

heres his little "rant"

if that was sheed, 25k right there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Hell no, Stern only fines black players.

Im gonna take it that you are joking.

everyone gets a few mistakes before they start getting fined. sure if it was sheed he'd get fined big, but thats because he's been complaining/arguingfor a VERY long time. Its like comparing and complaining about getting treated poorly by cops if you have a history of 19 times, as opposed to some other dude(same race) that has a clean record, probably wont be treated as badly by the cops his first time caught with something. such is life, sorry.

Anyways, flopping is the worst thing in today's NBA. Ridiculous sometimes. The way charging/blocking is called makes it a gimmick play.

The jazz are bunch of floppers and they've been so ever since Malone and Stockton were there. Some of the calls called against Yao last
night were ridiculous. Especially his last foul where Ronnie Brewer got in Yao's path while he was moving under the basket, dude looked
like he shot himself out of cannon. Screw the Utah Jazz is what I'm really saying.

I dont think Yao will get fined it's not like he went off and acted stupid and started cussing on live tv like Shaq a couple years ago.

laugh.gif

Shaq was just asking to get fined here . Especially when you deliberately attack David Stern .

roll.gif
roll.gif
at what shaq said. ive never seen that before.

He goes way up in my book for that one. People need to be talking about stern more often.

Drew got away with cussing on live tv last year
roll.gif

LO messing with Drew's stat line with Odom taking away all of his rebounds
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

I dont think Yao will get fined it's not like he went off and acted stupid and started cussing on live tv like Shaq a couple years ago.

laugh.gif

Shaq was just asking to get fined here . Especially when you deliberately attack David Stern .
Reporter: Shaq, were on live
Shaq: I dont give a $@+!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Just to name couple of players who guarded Yao last night: Harpring, Boozer and Okur. Harpring and Boozer are famous for their dirty plays, Okur is just beingEuropean
roll.gif
i.e. being a flopper

#1. +@@$ the utah jazz, hate that team with a passion
#2. hope this sparks a mean streak in yaos game. being 7'6 and 300 pounds, dude should just bully everyone in the low block and push back.

wow. what's yao like when he's really heated.
laugh.gif
a f bomb here and there would help get him a fine.

Everytime Yao does try to get aggressive, they call an offensive foul on him. Its been like that over the last couple of years, and dude is fed up with it.He's at his breaking point.
laugh.gif

Seriously, when Yao is complaining, it's got to mean something. Dude has been in the league for awhile and this is the 1st time I ever heard him get upsetabout something.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Everytime Yao does try to get aggressive, they call an offensive foul on him. Its been like that over the last couple of years, and dude is fed up with it. He's at his breaking point.
laugh.gif

yea, he was even ejected (last yr?)

btw, is lebron and wade the only superstar that hasnt got ejected in his career?� i know cp3 got booted earlier this yr
laugh.gif

Yao seems like a good dude, I have to say I'm a fan. He doesn't get alot of stuff to go his way because of his size.

That shaq interview always gets me when shaq tells him "I dont give a +%@$" and the reporter goes "I know".
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom