So will this be misunderstood like the mason vs illuminati issue

with all the bad correaltion this Illuminati hads with free masonry will these extremist envoking the Knight templar have the same effect on the the mason would aswell.

Also should I worry about my emblems on my car?
frown.gif

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/knights-templar-norway-crusadersgroup-explained/2011/07/25/gIQASj2RYI_blog.html

[h1]Knights Templar: Norway ‘crusader’s’ group explained[/h1]
By Elizabeth Flock

knightstemplar.JPG

This image of Anders Behring Breivik from a manifesto attributed to him shows Breivik in a uniform with a white and red cross of the Knights Templar. (AP) In a detailed diary kept by Anders Behring Breivik — the Norwegian man charged with killing at least 94 people in a bombing in Oslo and shooting on a nearby island Friday — the suspect details months of preparations that led up to the attacks.

Breivik also exhaustively references the Knights Templar, which he calls an “international Christian military order,

People still believe illuminati and masons are real? (I know Masonry's exist, Spanish teacher was a mason)
Clowns 
roll.gif

Templar's were eliminated by the church centuries ago, according to a show I saw on History channel a while back. No one knows what they are anyways, your car emblem will be fine 
laugh.gif

Protect Europe in the name of one Middle Eastern religion that apparently embodies all that is European against another Middle Eastern religion that is for some reason completely anti-European? He's got himself quite an air tight case right there. He couldn't win a proper debate with such a ridiculous claim so he started killing children in cold blood one by one to prove his point. What a moron. He glorifies crusades while being pro-Christian and pro-Israel, completely ignoring the fact that the crusaders massacred Jews and local Christians alike during their mindless violent rampages.

Back
Top Bottom