So with all this Illuminati,NWO, mason talk etc...

Does anybody think hollywood is going to take advantage and start creating movies with this topic headlining. The only movie i could think of that dealt with this subject is the skulls and that movie wasnt well executed at all. Only thing about making a film like this that hollywood is very selective on what images and truth is given across screens worldwide. Would any of the big companies greenlight a project like this

Angels and Demons, the sequel to the Da Vinci Code, was about the Illuminati, so yes Hollywood would use it as a topic. And I believe Eyes Wide Shut also featured the Illuminati

National Treasure dealt with Freemasons as well.

Those are just the first two to come to mind, and they both did well over 100 million at the box office.

If you're expecting there to be a big budget movie called "Illuminati: The Absolute Truth" and it would reveal all of the inner secrets and plans, then obviously that won't happen. But it's very interesting topic, ripe for fictionalization and dramatization, which the masses would eat up.

If you watch the 'National Treasure' franchise, masonry is featured pretty prominently. I'm sure there are other flicks where those topics come up. I don't know if there's been a movie made specifically about those topics, though.

If you're expecting there to be a big budget movie called "Illuminati: The Absolute Truth" and it would reveal all of the inner secrets and plans, then obviously that won't happen. But it's very interesting topic, ripe for fictionalization and dramatization, which the masses would eat up.
  Yea that's wat im saying while this topic is hot right now i fully expect Hollywood to run with it in the upcoming years... I didn't see the two movies you posted but were they more focused on the typical "secret society" idea that most people have on this topic

Illuminati has already won by tricking you into thinking that they exist. Confused?

Whether they exist or not doesnt matter.... The fact is its a topic that people either love to talk about or bash either way it sparks interest and i figured hollywood would exploit it.... Just like the "Doomsday" theory

nwo.jpg

I dont think there's gonna be a movie specifically and overtly about Illuminati/Masonry, but who knows.

Semi-off topic, but I found out today that a masonic lodge in my city has a scholarship for my high school district. I laughed in my head and thought of NT
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom