So with the influx of cops in nyc

i'm doing my routine nightly jog and next thing I know, Im getting the roy williams horse collar. they pat me down tell me to get up and put my hands onthe hood. Then one officer says ''what's the description''
35n2g0i.gif
how you gonna do allthat and not know.
then the usual convo insues
nypd: where you coming from:
wraith: my jog
nypd: lemme see your hands
nypd: your hands are dirty
wraith: the hood is dirty
grin.gif

nypd: there was a burglary and you're wearing all black
nypd#2: radio suspect is wearing white shirt
wraith: I have on black
nypd#1: checks oh ok this is not the guy
wraith: can I leave?
nypd: no
then 3 more cop cars come along
then i get cross examined by 3 more
nypd#3:you're a little dirty to be coming from a jog
wraith: the other officer pulled me on the ground
23j1zfa.gif

then 3 unmarked cars come one guy comes out and says thats not him
nypd#1 ok you can go

anyone else been stopped?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yep..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm wearing a short sleeve button up (blue) chillin with my friend drivingaround[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cop pulls up (unidentified vehicle) and says a burglary just happened and thesuspect was wearing a blue shirt with a white cap[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]After a brief convo, we drive away and the cop is following us. Right before wepass the light, cop turns on his siren and 2 other cops come along. He asks me to step out of the vehicle, pats me down. Asks my friend to pop open the trunk.My jeans are usually cuffed so he says to me[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cop: You didn't think I was going to look there did you?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me:[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have nothing to hide[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cop: Did you enjoy your lunch?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me:[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cop (talking to cop #2 and #3): No, I don't think it's them[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cop #2: Sorry for the inconvenience guys.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My friend recorded the whole thing on his phone.[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Im front of my house..dude hopped out on me with the loud #+$ engine still runnin i could hardly hear him. I was chillin with my homeboy in the front of thehouse when he rolls up

Me: Here we go..
Cop: Hey, where were you for the last 15 minutes?
Me: In front of my house
Cop: You sure?
Me: Yea
Cop: Could you take your hands out of your pockets.
engine still whirring
Me: What?
Cop: TAKE YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR POCKETS
Me: Aight..
Cop: You fit the description of someone who was seen robbing an old lady
Me: ? *Chuckled* No that wasn't me I was right here
Cop: So if I bring a witness over here they'll say it wasn't you?
Me: Yea
Cop: Ok

He leaves...?

the most ridiculous part apart it was the sheer amount of cars 7? all standing idle just making sure im not him, homie definately got away

Yeah, got assaulted by a DT in Queens sometime back. He had stopped next to me on the opposite side of the road while I was stopped at the redlight (doingnothing wrong).

He drove up in an unmarked brand new Impala, with 2 other DTs and just started grilling me....(I didn't know they were cops, plain clothes, no badges, 3people)

So I started grilling back....

officer 1: You got a staring problem? I owe you money or something?
Me: Are you @&#*!& serious?
officer 2: @*^! you punk....

At that point I got heated, I lost my cool and I threatened them...

Thats when they threw on the lights and came after me....

I get my ID ready and when I look up *bam* officer 2 hit me with his flash light then grabbed my neck to try and pull me out.

The other officers as well as those whom were with me defused the situation and the officer eventually apologized. He was way out of line, they even searchedw/o consent.

While most cops are here to serve and protect, many do abuse the power given to them. I believe the only way to stop these types of officers is to increaserequirements to even attempt to join the force. Monthly psychiatric screenings wouldn't hurt either.

It seems as if some officers like to provoke people into a crime....The Police force, namely NYPD as well as Suffolk and Nassau County police departments needto be revamped from top to bottom.

This isn't a bash on cops in any way shape or form, its the truth. Cops now a days are very brash.

Rarely happens here, real diverse town, but driving through TX I've had some of the weirdest interactions with cops.

In TX me and my buddy are coming out of a Love's corner store with a Subway in it, we both got handfuls of subs and sodas and he is driving off then looksat it and so obviously begins eyeballing us as he stops and reverses back into the parking spot, then he honks his horn and we wave and this dude is like,"put your hands flat on the wall!" We think he's joking and smirk and are like, "Yea ok officer haha. We don't wanna drop our 6 gramsubs," and this dude got upset and just slammed that joint in park and came running at us. Asked for id, tell him it's in the car, walks us to thecar, warns me don't try any funny stuff, I hand him the ID and he makes us lean against the car while he runs it, then he comes out and looks at us againfor a few minutes, throws my ID at me, and drives off. Then as I go to get back on the Interstate, son is sitting right there by the merge lane and damn nearcauses a wreck to get back behind us and follows me from Wichita Falls damn near all the way back into Oklahoma.

I don't know what dude was thinking. At least in some of your above examples, the polices apologized or admitted to being wrong. I've never had that.They usually act like they're made at you for NOT being a criminal

Yes = (
I was walking home, under the 4 train between bedford park and kingsbridge (Bronx). Anyways i felt like walking, so there i was with my Ipod on and justenjoying my walk.
- Cop car pulls up in front of me.
Cop 1: Take your hands out of your pocket right now.
Me: ok
Cop 2: Come here, you better not run.
Me: Why would i run
Cop 2: We're in the corner of .... , white t shirt and shorts, you were seen walking around with a gun.
Me: What?! No i just came from my cousin's house.
..... Long story short they thought i had a gun, in the end i was let go.

I live in an affluent low crime city, but in the last 2 weeks there have been 2 incidents were cops shot and killed young innocent men, same "I saw a gunshaped object" [neither was armed by the way] story, then the same inflammatory lies and justifications from the department then send the cop involved onadmin leave aka paid vacation, and it's turned the whole city into one of those cities from the stupid BET movies because now gang members (neither of theshot were) are escalating their feud with the cops and some people shot into a cop's house a few times, and now cops are pulling up at the scene wherepeople are mourning peacefully and threatening them, so now everybody's scared to leave their house because there's rumors this gang is going to dosomething at this time, and the police are on edge, everybody's scared to leave their houses right now for fear of both the cops and the gangs.

To show how bad it is, I drive an orange Grand Prix, orange is the color of the dominant gang in the city and my mom keeps driving to whereever I'm at andtrading vehicles with me because she thinks I'll get caught up in some mistaken identity crossfire.

Sorry its kinda long...

It happened to me in FL. My friend is white and I'm hispanic. So me and him just got off from work and his car has a headlight out... we leave the countryclub and get pulled over for the headlight. No big deal, warning or ticket I thought. Two young white cops... flashlight in my face, one asks us for id..Iforgot my wallet at home, mind you I'm in my work uni, dress pants, nice button down shirt( I was a waiter there) and with my NAME TAG on my shirt. Officertells my friend to turn the car off and put the keys on the roof and step outside, and begins interrigating me for a good 30-40 min about where I work, liveand why I don't have my id. Asks for my SS# and runs it in the system..comes back and says I'm not in the system so I ask him if he wrote down theright # or maybe he spelled my name wrong. So I write it down for him and he runs it again and he's like why you lying to me about your name? I went off ondude cause I had my NAME TAG on the whole time. He thretans to arrest me for failure to cooporate.. I'm calling him a racist and want his badge # and Iguess he got shook, tells me that they have to ask all these questions cause I might have a felony and all this other BS. After almost an hour he gives myfriend a warning for no proof of insurance SMH. Oh and my friend didn't believe that racisim still exist lmao.

The rest of the week I was mad at white people lol. Being a Minority FTL!!!

Damn it sucks to be in that position. I actually never been in that side of the law. The other day I was coming home at 2 in the morning and I was speedingdown the street and like driving as if i was in a race like switching lanes and ishh like there was no one in the road with me. I turn into this street whichis right before the street to enter my neighborhood and I see the flashing lights word to Kanye. Now Im like damn they caught me 20 over the limit. Well I pullover to the side of the road and the guy is like let me see your license. Gave it to him it was all good. He then ask me do you know why im pulling you overand im like no sir. He goes like I saw you do left and center (what ever that is) like 3 times have you been drinking? Im like no sir I was just playinghanging out at my friends house we was watching a movie saw it got late decided to come home. My neighborhood is right around the corner and he goes alrighthave a goodnight. Now mind you this guy dint hassle me at all dint even ask me for my car registration or nothing he dint even check me out in his computer. Iwas just dressed nice a polo shirt. I was so lucky to not get a ticket. Suburbia FTW.

NYC has seriously turned into New Jack Cit. You can't walk more than 2 blocks in Manhattan without seeing a cop car. One of the only reasons I am glad I amout of NYC.

7 cars rolled up on me and my boy this summer for smoking an L. They didn't catch us though. Never seen cops more bamboozled.

Being White FTW!!!!

i was walking around the hood last night. 2 in the morning in all black..didn't get stopped.. dudes barely glanced in my direction
was nice
laugh.gif

Long story short there was another time when I was walking around my neighborhood on the phone and someone called the cops on me saying "I lookedsuspicious and didn't look like I belong around here" aka im black. I was walking down a desolate side road when I cop turns onto the street...Ialready knew it was for me but kept walking then he stopped me. Asking me why am I walking and where to, who am I on the phone with and if I live around there.I had a cigar in my hand so he starts questioning me about that...real petty #@*%..must of been bored but I gave him my id and he eventually drove off.

officer 1: You got a staring problem? I owe you money or something?
Me: Are you @*!& serious?
officer 2: @*^! you punk....

smh.gif

i've gotten stopped several times, and even frisked all for no reason. staten island cops (the majority, i met one cool one) are bored punks and grimey.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I live in an affluent low crime city, but in the last 2 weeks there have been 2 incidents were cops shot and killed young innocent men, same "I saw a gun shaped object" [neither was armed by the way] story, then the same inflammatory lies and justifications from the department then send the cop involved on admin leave aka paid vacation, and it's turned the whole city into one of those cities from the stupid BET movies because now gang members (neither of the shot were) are escalating their feud with the cops and some people shot into a cop's house a few times, and now cops are pulling up at the scene where people are mourning peacefully and threatening them, so now everybody's scared to leave their house because there's rumors this gang is going to do something at this time, and the police are on edge, everybody's scared to leave their houses right now for fear of both the cops and the gangs.

To show how bad it is, I drive an orange Grand Prix, orange is the color of the dominant gang in the city and my mom keeps driving to whereever I'm at and trading vehicles with me because she thinks I'll get caught up in some mistaken identity crossfire.
thats crazy straight out of the wire type !$!$

Back
Top Bottom