so wow is rapidshare actually for real or not...

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I don't think signing up to Premium is a good idea because how often do you download albums?

It's not like there's 20 hot new albums coming out every Tuesday or something like that.

Unless you like lose all of your music then you get the Premium service because then you'll be downloading a lot in a short time span.

Just my opinion though.
albums?

ALBUMS?!?

roll.gif
roll.gif

is it me or does rapidshare only allow free users in the afternoons. when i click in the AM, it always shows that free slots are full and that i need to be a premium user

anyone else having problems with netload? i use to be able to dl with fast speed but now i barely can hit 50kb/sec

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

I don't think signing up to Premium is a good idea because how often do you download albums?

It's not like there's 20 hot new albums coming out every Tuesday or something like that.

Unless you like lose all of your music then you get the Premium service because then you'll be downloading a lot in a short time span.

Just my opinion though.
albums?

ALBUMS?!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
premium + jdownloader, worth it a million times over.  movies, music, ebooks, comics, cbts etc. This @%$* could get you a job fam.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

<suspended> for 30 days.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

told ya. how dumb do you have to be to post a mp3 on rapidshare on here? you just asking to get banned. then he left it there after all the comments
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

A premium acct is $11 well spent

But you should edit.
$11 for how many days?

30. I've had it for years now actually and though my rapidpoints i havent actually "paid" for it in about 12 months.

Originally Posted by Homer

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Just my opinion though.
albums?

ALBUMS?!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
premium + jdownloader, worth it a million times over.  movies, music, ebooks, comics, cbts etc. This @%$* could get you a job fam.
someone school me on jdownloader and is it worth it to look into?
pimp.gif

I can't lock this as I'm on my iPhone - you can do most things on NT except the thread actions - and quote it turns out.

Home in about 10 mins though so you can relax. It'll be done asap.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

I'm surprised kdawg didn't lock this up
laugh.gif

tryin to make an example out of dude 
laugh.gif
There is an element of that - it's often useful to leave something for a little while so it doesn't drop off the front page too fast - unless it's particularly offensive - you won't see that at all.

But, home now so <locked>.

Back
Top Bottom