so wow is rapidshare actually for real or not...

03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

A premium acct is $11 well spent
But you should edit.

I don't remember if I read it here or someone told me but I remember someone bought a rapidshare account and shared the password with everyone on the message board......by the next day someone had changed the password or something and the original owner lost access to the account he bought lol

Dude just get an account..if you download often theres really no excuse. You can get your money back in 15 minutes.

I don't think signing up to Premium is a good idea because how often do you download albums?

It's not like there's 20 hot new albums coming out every Tuesday or something like that.

Unless you like lose all of your music then you get the Premium service because then you'll be downloading a lot in a short time span.

Just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I don't think signing up to Premium is a good idea because how often do you download albums?

It's not like there's 20 hot new albums coming out every Tuesday or something like that.

Unless you like lose all of your music then you get the Premium service because then you'll be downloading a lot in a short time span.

Just my opinion though.

Depends on your usage. Not everyone uses it just for albums..

Originally Posted by J23Diego

I use megaupload

Wait why was he suspended? Story please
not allowed to talk about these things on niketalk (even worse, he put up a direct link to the file
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom