So Yall Copping a 3D TV?

A good-sized 3D TV this year would cost around $10,000.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm gonna wait a couple years.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
Best Buy has a "bundle" where they give u "a free copy of monsters vs. aliens and 4 pairs of glasses"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

honestly, i think 3d is a very stupid idea
Correct.

not to mention you have to wear those stupid glasses. And it effects your eyesight after long periods

-The Juice

sick.gif
sick.gif

? The Samsung 55" 7000 series retail is $3200, bestbuy had it for the same price but with free glasses and blu ray.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by needsomejays

honestly, i think 3d is a very stupid idea
Correct.

not to mention you have to wear those stupid glasses. And it effects your eyesight after long periods

-The Juice
exactly, i think HD is great, and plus will everything be in 3d all the time if you get one? or will there be different settings? say you didnt wanna watch in 3d, would your picture be all fuzzy looking?

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

sick.gif
sick.gif

? The Samsung 55" 7000 series retail is $3200, bestbuy had it for the same price but with free glasses and blu ray.
Yeah, I just saw that, not sure what to tell you. I haven't been keeping up with the latest news, but I always recalled the prices for the new top of the line 3D models being near $10,000.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

I say we boycott 3D, until they create of way of watching without glasses I'm not backing it
Considering the biggest movie of all-time was in 3-d, I think the people have spoken.  Not to mention Alice in Wonderland in 3D already crushed 100 million in it's opening weekend.

I've been slow to catch on to HDTV anyway, I only got my first set 3 years ago and still haven't purchased a big screen HDTV, so I'm not anxious to get a 3D tv.

My cousin just bought a 55inch 8000 series Samsung LED TV(2nd best LED tv in the market) and it's amazing. The whole point of 3D Tv's are stupid. If you ever have like 5-10 friends over, each one has to have their own glasses to enjoy. I'd rather buy a LED than a 3D and use the money I save for something else.

The thing I hate about 3D is that I wear glasses so I'm like @#$# am I supposed to do with the 3D glasses... wear them over my pair?
laugh.gif

when they start making HD Holographic TVs ...holla at me. No glasses

3DTV.jpg

3d_tv.jpg

star-wars-hologram.jpg

can you imagine watching sports on a 60'' HD Hologram TV? 360 panoramic view and zoomed in camera angles?

There would almost be no need to actually buy tickets to games.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom