SO......yall know they stopped making four lokos vol. getem while you can

i know theres a 4loko thread but this deserves its own thread...sort of...lulz

anyway...if someone can post up that story about the college hgetting piss drunk off of these and thinking someone druged the punch...it would be appreciated cause im drunk off loko right now buwhahaha

ok

so on to the "story"

im at my local 7-11 trying to get me a blueberry loko to pregame before the pregame...dude says nope we are done getting them. they have every flavor but the bluebery!! kinda ruined my day lol had to settle with cranberry lemonade...light bulb goes on...so im thinking about buying abunch just to keep safe with me and break them out when i need it

my question is are they COMPLETELY stopping making them or just in my area? orlando btw

and for you older gents out there saying its for kids...nah...pregame before the pregame woo woo swag swag

happy veterans day
pimp.gif

thanks for listening

i know theres a 4loko thread but this deserves its own thread...sort of...lulz

anyway...if someone can post up that story about the college hgetting piss drunk off of these and thinking someone druged the punch...it would be appreciated cause im drunk off loko right now buwhahaha

ok

so on to the "story"

im at my local 7-11 trying to get me a blueberry loko to pregame before the pregame...dude says nope we are done getting them. they have every flavor but the bluebery!! kinda ruined my day lol had to settle with cranberry lemonade...light bulb goes on...so im thinking about buying abunch just to keep safe with me and break them out when i need it

my question is are they COMPLETELY stopping making them or just in my area? orlando btw

and for you older gents out there saying its for kids...nah...pregame before the pregame woo woo swag swag

happy veterans day
pimp.gif

thanks for listening

My 16 y/o sister just told me this. The concept that inspired the drink will never die, no matter how many times it's banned. RIP Sparks.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

roll.gif
Only children use the term pregame.

My 16 y/o sister just told me this. The concept that inspired the drink will never die, no matter how many times it's banned. RIP Sparks.

roll.gif

The only reason people drink these is because it's cheap. If you put the price up people won't buy them. These things are just a trend.

The only reason people drink these is because it's cheap. If you put the price up people won't buy them. These things are just a trend.

I've only been hearing this rumor for the past 3-4 years
30t6p3b.gif
It started out with people saying they were stopping production of Joose, and that still exists...

I've only been hearing this rumor for the past 3-4 years
30t6p3b.gif
It started out with people saying they were stopping production of Joose, and that still exists...

Originally Posted by solesavage

I never knew cats drank these on the serious tip. Thought it was all sarcasm. SMH

Word.
30t6p3b.gif

It's basically what Cisco was in the 90's...

..dudes thought they were doing it with the Loko. It was made for crackheads.

Originally Posted by solesavage

I never knew cats drank these on the serious tip. Thought it was all sarcasm. SMH

Word.
30t6p3b.gif

They're still making it, it's just getting banned in some states. We'll see if the bans hold up when the lawyers get involved.

They're still making it, it's just getting banned in some states. We'll see if the bans hold up when the lawyers get involved.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

roll.gif

Everyone in college uses the term pregame... It's okay that you didn't know, geezer.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Word.
30t6p3b.gif

oh yeah u drink that ciroc

post that pic of ur shoe box money
roll.gif
roll.gif

CLOWN.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Word.
30t6p3b.gif

oh yeah u drink that ciroc

post that pic of ur shoe box money
roll.gif
roll.gif

CLOWN.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

roll.gif

Everyone in college uses the term pregame... It's okay that you didn't know, geezer.

I never had the blueberry flavor.. How is it?

It probably still taste like garbage

laugh.gif

I never had the blueberry flavor.. How is it?

It probably still taste like garbage

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom