So your alone late at night shooting hoops at the park all alone vol. how many?

how many?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Parks are closed at night and how could I shoot hoops in the dark anyway?

Pull a off the heezy on the first one. Do a really wide killer crossover on the second and break its ankles. Then posterize the rest of them, leaving them knocked out cold.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your guys are racist though what makes you think they weren't there to run full court after you got done shooting around. Bunch of Zimmermans over here :rolleyes

All you got to do is challenge the Alpha to one on one. Winner gets the pack.

I'd probably tear my ACL trying to climb the fence, so I'd be food.

tumblr_m2hl4grZj21r0dbb6o1_500.gif

I always heard that, in the event of a coyote attack, you should start masturbating furiously.

It's supposed to scare them away or something like that.

i hoop in a nice neighborhood so i'm not scared of ever seeing coyote's but if they ever attacked me i would hold onto the rim until they leave.

OP how did you think of this 
roll.gif

Coyotes taken over major cities tho

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-search-coyotes-spotted-new-york-city-new-jersey/

Wildlife officials have clocked an alarming number of sightings in New York City's boroughs. They've scampered across roofs, roamed through streets and even evaded the nation's largest police force, which searched by air and ground.

"We have been encroaching into the natural habitat, so these opportunists, coyotes, have been looking for other sources of prey that is natural to them," Animal Planet predator expert Dave Salmoni said.

He said coyotes are becoming less afraid of humans.

Last edited:
I'd duck duck goose my way thru the coyote starting five, then bully the bench on my Diddy bop out.

3 coyotes
laugh.gif

Im outta there. Most all spots to hoop are caged in with high fences, just latch on at a high spot and wait there.

Someone will see a ***** about to die to a group of coyotes and throw the assist.

This actually happened to me, I was going to school in California, and had no idea they had mountain lions. Was walking back from a house party late one night, look up and see this thing looking me down with eyes like diamonds. I was SHOOK. I just stayed still and prayed to jesus, no such thing as an athiest when your balls tucked in like kids on christmas eve.

Eventually it just walked away, I think I ran a 5 minute mile home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom