So your alone late at night shooting hoops at the park all alone vol. how many?

how many?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So you decide to go shoot some hoops late at night alone at the park down the street. u are playing and all of a sudden some coyotes appear out of no where. you have no tools except for your headband which can be used to strangle or put it around two coyote necks to keep em together and u have a basketball.

how many can u realistically handle?

keep in mind a coyote is bigger than a dog but smaller than a wolf.

i think i could proabably take on 3 because im shooting hoops and the adrenaline will start flowing very fast giving me more than normal strentght. i will use this strength to grab two coyotes with one hand each by the throat and take care of them while letting the thrid get confused as to why im not taking him on then when i finish those 2 i would finishe off the last one.

laugh.gif
 oh right 'okay guys just hold still while i lash you together with this here headband,' where do nters come up with this stuff

motivation is bcuz i wanted to play ball now but i always see coyotes at night . maybe we can share techniques of taking them down.

the ball is a distraction. hold it out adn the coyote will bite and attack it the thing is you have to hold it firm and never drop it.
this is where things get tricky.
while the coyote bites the ball in one swift moment you need to get it in a rear choke hold submission and never let go world to the titanic.

you can only kill one max.

Realistically, probably one bruh. If ten coyotes are surrounding you, with the intention of killing you, you're not taking down 3 with a headband and a basketball unless you're Chuck Norris or some other martial arts expert. I'd just be focused on trying to get the hell out of there.

Let me get this straight, I'm outside playing ball by myself. It's dark, and out of nowhere I'm in a firefight of coyotes. Seems legit. Ten coyotes, one me. It depends on how they attack. If they go classic one at a time, I could probably get most of them. But they most like wont go one at a time. So I'm getting bum rushed by ten coyotes. Welp. I would slam the ball into the ground to make it bounce, which will cause a distraction long enough for me to grab one and break it's neck. That's when the rest start coming in. I could maybe finish off a second.

Coyotes are cowards though. Just run at them and they will scamper away. Mountain lions on the other hand 
mean.gif

throw the ball dead in the face of one, jump over it and then diddy bop the **** outta there

Back
Top Bottom