So your girl tells you her male friend is coming over to chill when you aren't there UPDATE: INS

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

Homie thats just a fail why are you even asking, head over to your girls crib right now...
laugh.gif

*checks SN*

nerd.gif
Oh snap Sam's back
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

If she yells you he's coming over, and you trust her, then it's no big deal. Just make sure you let her know that even though it's fine for her tohave male friends, you still feel a little uncomfortable with them hanging out in private at home.

If she didn't tell you, and the dude was just chillin there, either she's disrespecting you blatantly, or she's playing you.

But, if she's asking, and you think she's just genuinely trying to make sure it's ok with you, don't be a lame and get jealous. Just be cooland give her some space, she'll run her lil #%% right back to you if you act like you don't care.

wait, so is this your girlfriend or just some girl you want to get with again. Or is the history with the guy? Either way, if its buggin you, let her knowwhat's up. If she can't respect it, you don't need to waste your time on her, she'll play you and the guy she's eventually gonna be up on.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn so then I shouldn't go over there than huh?
roll.gif

we have some history together too
damn this isn't hypothetical?

roll.gif

I got you. Pop in: Slim Shady LP>Song 3>Last Verse

laugh.gif
okay so check this what if she DIDN'T tell you and you just came home and you found dude just chillin there. Not doing anything but he was just there, and ya girl didn't tell you?
sick.gif
Nip it in the bud QUICK. Goodness gracious why don'tgirls hang with each other anymore?

"We're JUST FRIENDS" Yeah and the sky is red.
eyes.gif

what do you say?
say you guys live together too.
smh.gif
for you even moving in with your girl.

Problems like this aren't even supposed to happen.

If your girl has male friends that are not gay they will be gettin at her when yall have arguments.

At least she asked you first though which means she probably isn't cheating on you. However, you should have a talk and lay some ground rules down.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I thought females were the jealous sex?
There is no reason why women in a relationship should be chillin with guys one on one. That has nothing to do with jealousy. It doesn't send a good message at all, and yes we will be like 'what are you doing with him that you can't do with me' because its true

Honestly yo, what you should do is show up at your place with a female
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

what do you say?
say you guys live together too.
smh.gif
for you even moving in with your girl.

Problems like this aren't even supposed to happen.

If your girl has male friends that are not gay they will be gettin at her when yall have arguments.

At least she asked you first though which means she probably isn't cheating on you. However, you should have a talk and lay some ground rules down.

Or she could just be saying that to make you think that she is trust worthy. Besides once he steps in the house he is smashin on your girl
wink.gif
!

if you told you, then you have nothing to worry about. different story if you found out on your own...

I would give her the 0_o face followed by "are you serious?".......

Followed by
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
's until she gave me dome.

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

I can't say who I am but what happenend to ur sig
I need a new one, You got to bless me with a memorable quote to use
pimp.gif

Damn so then I shouldn't go over there than huh?
roll.gif

we have some history together too
damn this isn't hypothetical?
Damn
tired.gif

What the hell is going on between the sheets in my home

Baby wait let me explain before you start to point ur caneeee

How did I get into this?!?!

Oh its about to be some ****ttttttttt

You know the guy ain't over there to do anything but try to smash and either A) shes naive to think otherwise or B) she knows why hes there.

If this is ur girl you talking bout then her friend is straight piping her and you just got rick rolled

she told u for a reason.
she wants attention.
so do wutever u wanna do. u can freak out and give her satisfaction
or dont do anything....which might lead her to do something with that dude since you didnt show u care

Originally Posted by cronicmole

What the hell is going on between the sheets in my home

Baby wait let me explain before you start to point ur caneeee

How did I get into this?!?!

Oh its about to be some ****ttttttttt
"How did I get in to this? Should have never came home with this "

laugh.gif
she's not my girl and i'm the friend. reason why i asked is because it seems like it's sorta triflin in a way. oh well im headed over therenow

kohkohchanel wrote:
she told u for a reason.
she wants attention.
so do wutever u wanna do. u can freak out and give her satisfaction
or dont do anything....which might lead her to do something with that dude since you didnt show u care

preach

Back
Top Bottom