So your girl tells you her male friend is coming over to chill when you aren't there UPDATE: INS

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i would fly n im going to lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that broad is extra triflin. ole girl has a man & a kid, yet is still willing to throw it all away

go hard on her

my best friend is a male. weve been best friends for 5 years, he has a girl, etc...

my man is 23, and mature. guys can be friends with girls (rare occasion, but it can happen) ... so if your girl loves you and you trust her, dont worry anddont go accusing her of things or be angry with her.

Originally Posted by picknroll24

smh.gif
this is why women can't be trusted

christain: my sex drive is so craaazy... i get real nasty,,,lmao
Domski_ThaUnit: say word i like that
christain: well u'll like me alot
Domski_ThaUnit: stop talkin bout it
Domski_ThaUnit: i cant have it
christain: u can... but u'll have 2 cum get it
christain: ready when u r
christain: go half on a ticket... thats how bad i want u 2 cum
Domski_ThaUnit: lol
Domski_ThaUnit: to texas?
christain: yea
christain: texas, u down?
Domski_ThaUnit: hell yeah
Domski_ThaUnit: where i fly to houston
Domski_ThaUnit: who gon pick me up n all dat
christain: me
Domski_ThaUnit: oook
Domski_ThaUnit: where ima stay
christain: here...if u wanna
Domski_ThaUnit: word
Domski_ThaUnit: LOL
christain: yeah.. im bold huh
Domski_ThaUnit: yeah wild
Domski_ThaUnit: ionno how that would work?
Domski_ThaUnit: so you gon fly me out there to stay with u and ur man?
christain: no... he's in austin working... its just me nd ny son
christain: he works 21 on nd 7 off
christain: got it?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

my best friend is a male. weve been best friends for 5 years, he has a girl, etc...

my man is 23, and mature. guys can be friends with girls (rare occasion, but it can happen) ... so if your girl loves you and you trust her, dont worry and dont go accusing her of things or be angry with her.
fwiw if your man has a female friend and hes going over to just "chill" he's cheating - if your naive enough to think otherwise Iwill wait for the "How Could He Do This To Me vol guys are jerks" thread on NT in a few weeks...

what would you do if you were there? thats like her coming over when you're hanging out with your friends...just to be there and monitor what ya'lltalk about...if she's gonna cheat on you she's gonna do it...

I'd wait until she was at work and bring a cutie pie over, call her and say that you two are just gonna chill. Make sure she is good lookin tho....and yourpoint will be made.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]And when you do get there and he's grabbing her booty and thrusting, remember what NT said[/color]

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

i would fly n im going to lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that broad is extra triflin. ole girl has a man & a kid, yet is still willing to throw it all away

go hard on her

he's just as triflin as she is..ex or not, she got a kid with dude and he's going to mess with some man's family..i hope dude's plane crashes,he has it coming..

Back
Top Bottom