So you're out and spot a cutie with her ugly friend..proper form in that situation?

snow pl0w

Banned
Last night I approached these two girls, one was a really pretty Indian girl and her friend was okay (but nothing special). Obviously I approached them becauseI was into the dime, and so I chatted with them, and we all do a shot together. But then next thing I know I'm over hearing the ugly one talk about howinto me she is and wants to make out with me, etc. I figured it was a losing battle with the hot one after that, so I just dashed from the area - but of coursenot before the little slumdog gave me her # (which went straight in the trash). Was the hot one just not that into me? Was I just not in sniper mode and notreally assertive enough with the cold piece? In the future what's the best way to play that scenerio?

If i were you....i'd ignore the third party as much as possible making her feel left out. That way, her friend can go kick rocks.

EDITED:

oh yeah i forgot to mention, doing this, is risky as the main girl and her friend will think your a @+%%$
laugh.gif

I jus go for the main girl
usually she doesn't do @*+%, it can get ugly if she's Charles Barkley tho

I wouldn't just kick her friend to the curb and ignore her, even though that seems that you are into the main female your after at the same time doin thatcould turn her off as much as it does to the third party for bein an $$$%%%%.

I still acknowledge them and what not but still keep my attention to the one I'm aiming at.

man no way out of that situation you just need a good wingman to handle the duck for you, otherwise if you ignore the ugly one you look like an #+% and getneither.

You should tell her "Your really ugly friend over there has a really hot friend".
smile.gif

I always thought the hot friend in a dyad would immediately strong arm the ugly friend. Like if a dime approached zack morris and screech, zack would no doubtgive screech the "she's outta your league bro" look..but maybe only dudes do that? The hot girl gave me "the look"..so I thought shewas vibing with me..I really didn't know what to do after the ugly started jocking..the goose had ole girl feeling greedy..lol.

They were both Indian (I think)..I got the non-dime's #..and then threw it away. Would have been funny as hell to have kept it and texted her"What's your friend's #?" Lol.

yup I think u had to have a wingman in that situation, but at least u approached so u got a leg up on 70% of dudes in todays society anyways...

Make it clear who you're tryin' to get to know. If it's obvious who you're there for, the ugly one won't call dibs.

... unless she's the kinda ugly that doesn't take rejection well in which case, you need a wingman.

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

They were both Indian (I think)..I got the non-dime's #..and then threw it away. Would have been funny as hell to have kept it and texted her "What's your friend's #?" Lol.

thats exactly what i do (get both their #s as if i really care about bein cool with the other one)
laugh.gif

Saw the cute Indian out again last night and she was with some guy - so I just assume she has a b/f. I coulda been a doucher and done the coy "Is thatyour boyfriend" read my lips from a distance thing but she's not not pretty enough to be going through all that..and dude she was with look half gay,so I'm prob not her type anyways.

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

so I'm prob not her type anyways.
Loser's mentality son. Telling yourself that because you're scared to get rejected.
smh.gif
You can't make the shot if you don't take it.

Originally Posted by November33rd

snow pl0w wrote:

so I'm prob not her type anyways.
Loser's mentality son. Telling yourself that because you're scared to get rejected.
smh.gif
You can't make the shot if you don't take it.

I cosign. I mean There's only one way to know if youre her type.

Back
Top Bottom