so Zero from Holes is the next new worse MC

http://realtalkny.uproxx....leo-in-my-soul/#comments

Soulja Boi's scouting is trash
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I loved that little dude in that movie, me and my girlfriend were just talking about that cheesy song they did on the bonus features
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

With polishing dude could actually be decent. He isn't far from it currently. Good looks for him....

Yall dudes hate on everything, His grind > Yours.

"with 2 shoes, 2 tokens in hand. I got no respect because I'm the new man. Got my shovel, shoes full of sand. Check out the tag, the name's Caveman"

pimp.gif

I remember being 13 hearing this song and thinking Shia went completely HAM on his bars. Was on Kazaa for 2 days straight trying to get a CDQ of this song
laugh.gif

"dig it up, uh uhhhh. YEAH!"
-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

"with 2 shoes, 2 tokens in hand. I got no respect because I'm the new man. Got my shovel, shoes full of sand. Check out the tag, the name's Caveman"

pimp.gif

I remember being 13 hearing this song and thinking Shia went completely HAM on his bars. Was on Kazaa for 2 days straight trying to get a CDQ of this song
laugh.gif

"dig it up, uh uhhhh. YEAH!"
-The Juice

roll.gif

i'll check this later. about 3 or 4 years ago this dude ran out with Bow Wow at powerhouse and was his hypeman. Me and my homie got plenty of laughs outs of it

Yea he's been Bow Wow's hype man for the past couple of years. Probably should've sticked with the acting since his acting career has sort of took a turn for the worse.

Back
Top Bottom