SOCAL earthquake?

wth, anyone feel it?? :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

"It's better to always wear the same thing and know that people are liking you, and not the you your clothes make."

woke me up, I was snoozing.

A light earthquake occurred at 10:29:14 AM (PDT) on Sunday, September 2, 2007.
The magnitude 4.7 event occurred 13 km (8 miles) WNW of Lake Elsinore, CA.
The hypocentral depth is 2 km ( 2 miles).

Magnitude &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 4.7 - local magnitude (ML)
Time &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Sunday, September 2, 2007 at 10:29:14 AM (PDT)
Sunday, September 2, 2007 at 17:29:14 (UTC)
Distance from &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Lake Elsinore, CA - 13 km (8 miles) WNW (298 degrees)
Lakeland Village, CA - 15 km (9 miles) NW (314 degrees)
Portola Hills, CA - 16 km (10 miles) ENE (70 degrees)
Corona, CA - 18 km (11 miles) SSE (148 degrees)
Los Angeles Civic Center, CA - 80 km (50 miles) ESE (116 degrees)
Coordinates &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 33 deg. 44.0 min. N (33.733N), 117 deg. 27.9 min. W (117.466W)
Depth &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 2.5 km (1.6 miles)
Location Quality &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Fair
DS Air Force 180 Barkley's/ Zoom Lebron II/ Rare Dunks SIZE 11

no idea, it was like 3 mins ago, my whole room shook for like 10 seconds pretty hard, got me bugged :lol:
laugh.gif

"It's better to always wear the same thing and know that people are liking you, and not the you your clothes make."

lake elsinores about 30 minutes from me.

i felt one BIG shake and that was it.

lol it shook here for like 1 sec, cool thing was my dog was barking before the ground shook

Yeah animals know when @#%$ is about to go down, dogs bark, birds flock, cats move alil faster... heard about it on discovery channel.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Was there one yesterday afternoon too? I was trying to get some quick rest and the room shook, like those rolling earthquakes for a good 8 seconds or so.

I didn't feel this morning's though.

Member since November 22, 2000 - AIR JORDAN TWO3​

^Nah i didn't feel anything yesterday,

oops i didnt see this post
that there was one big shake and thats it. saw the door shake real hard and heard some stuff rattle. my dog didnt bark. that would have been hilarious.
TeamLakers​
Team Dunder Mifflin: Scranton Branch

I was brushing my teeth and walked out of the bathroom, my brothr asks me if i felt the earthquake. I was like:angry:#%$?! WHAT EARTHQUAKE??maybe i was still tired... :\
ohwell.gif
LA
SAY NO TO VARIANTS!​

:lol:
laugh.gif
I haven't felt an earthquake in so long... wifey totally freaked out and I told her not to so she wouldn't scare our girls. I just told them someone shook our house from outside. :b
tongue.gif
CHARGERS. TROJANS
STA.LUCIAREALTORS

That damn thing woke me up!
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

GF said she felt it in anaheim

didnt feel @#%$ here in LB (91/710 area)
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

straight up, ive never felt an earthquake. i dont know what it is haha. i just never feel them, sometimes an earthquake will happen, and the person im sitting next to will be like.. whoaa did oyu feel that earthquake? ill be like wtfff no youre trippin

:lol:
laugh.gif
I just felt the house shake n it took me awhile to relize what was goin on. I was like what? Some body needs to quit playin around outside then I was like oh snap its an earthquake then jumped up and went under a doorway.

I was :rofl:
roll.gif
cuz I got scared and ran like a lil girl :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
patiently waiting
TeamBengals
Ocho-Cinco​

For a 4.7 it gave a pretty good shake for a second or two. definitely felt it. there was another quake this morning around 8:30 in Yorba Linda. A 3.2.
TeamLakers
I WISH THEY ALL COULD BE CALIFORNIA GIRLS​

Back
Top Bottom