SoCal heads, got DAMN it's hot outside!!!

99 degrees in L.A, and 95 where im at in Carson right now
eek.gif
eek.gif
The weather gives an excuse to stay inside and
pimp.gif
for 420
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

L.A FTW

mini shorts are gonna be in full effect

You alllready. I had to give my girl one of them stale faces when she put some of them shorts on a few mins ago. My seed just came outta that tho so i gotextra confidence flowing, i cant hate on her for being cute.

laugh.gif
summer be lurkin' around the corner and we're still in spring.
pimp.gif

714 at a comfortable 93 deg w/ blue skies.

Just turned on the AC for the first time all year today. Definitely gona chill, grab a cold one and watch some playoff basketball in a few hours. @%%% school

San Fernando Valley for the lost.. Its windy and HOT.. BAD COMBO.. Still love cali though.

i was pissed the whole day yesterday cuz it was so damn hot.

but the beaches are full of breeeezys
pimp.gif

man yall telling me im indoors right now glad this damn AC is on high
pimp.gif
!!!!! wouldnt mind being at the beach right now though !!! haha dont even trip thisthis weekend seal beach here i come !!! bon fire on saturday holla @cha boi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm dying in here! I woke up all extra sweaty
roll.gif
I am going to get in front of the refrigerator..
Anyone want to do a mini-summit?? @ the beach?
nerd.gif

97 over here, I'm chillin

I think I'm gonna hit the beach up this week. but yeah it's been hot as hell, imagine what actual Summer is gonna be like
sick.gif

i know man! they said its going to be a 30 degree drop in temp by friday! that's crazy.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

97 over here, I'm chillin

I think I'm gonna hit the beach up this week. but yeah it's been hot as hell, imagine what actual Summer is gonna be like
sick.gif
dont even mention summer right now
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Holy Hell it is HOT. Perfect beach weather. I could chill at Huntington Beach or Corona Del Mar right about now
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Going to the beach with my coworkers once the clock hits 3:30, third time going to the beach in 4days, yes I want a cookie.

Back
Top Bottom