SoCal-Sports Memorabillia store

Whats up Socal? Are there any good sports memorabilia/collectibles store around?
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Looking for any Autographed Football Jersey with COA

yeah frank and sons...used to buy lotsa hot wheels there...wed nights and saturdays

I know there's one near Beatnic in Downtown Fullerton. It's kinda hard to find, but it's hidden in a little shopping area. There's also another one in the city of Orange/Tustin off the 55 Freeway and (I wanna say) Katella Avenue. It's on the northeast corner of Katella/Tustin.

And if you're in Buena Park, there's a baseball cards shop about 2 blocks south of Knott's Berry Farm on Beach Blvd. It's on the right between Crescent/Lincoln Avenue. You'll see a stop light and it's on that southeast corner. Turner's Baseball Cards is the name, I believe.

Sorry, I wish I could remember the names of the first two.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS
USC TROJANS

Frank and Sons is the spot
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

I appreciate the replies.

Do Franks and Sons carry autographed jersies?
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Frank And Sons have great autographed stuff for great deals. I bought a Kobe signed Basketball for $150 authenticated by Global. I bought it off Carrol if any of you guys know her. She has other great deals on signed items. Tell her that Willie a friend of Ken Wong told you. She might be able to give you a deal. Idunno

^
Sounds like a great place. I don't think $150 is bad for an autographed Kobe basketball.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom