SOCAL SUMMIT DODGERS VS. PADRES? JUNE 29, TONITE!!!!

DODGER STADIUM
JUNE 29TH, FRIDAY, 7PM READ BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS:

YO FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING....
WE'RE GONNA SIT IN THE "ALL YOU CAN EAT SECTION TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR EVERYONE"

tix are $40 each that includes all you can eat, only thing you will have to pay for is candy, beer or ice cream.

I'm trying to figure out the best place to meet so far.
I always get confused with the parking lot there.
so I'm going to try to meet up as close as we can to the bleachers seats where we'll be sitting.

I'm gonna do some L-R-G giveaways and some other stuff.
let's make it a big one.

holla with any other ideas or if you interested.

OKAY,
HERE'S WHERE WE ARE MEETING
DODGER_SUMMIT_MEETUP.JPG

NOW READ CAREFULLY, THAT IS THE TOP LEFT CORNER OF PARKING LOT "G" AND THERE ARE LIKE WOODEN HUTS WHICH ARE BOX OFFICES FOR TIX OPEN ON GAME DAY.

WE WILL MEET UP THERE AT 7PM AND LEAVE FROM THAT MEETING SPOT AT 7:30PM TO ENTER THE STADIUM
WE ARE BUYING THE ALL YOU CAN EAT BLEACHER/RIGHT FIELD PAVILLION SEATS SO WE CAN'T ENTER THE NORMAL STADIUM AREA, IF ANYONE HAS SOMETHING AGAINST THAT, COME UP WITH A BETTER IDEA, BUT ALL THE DODGER GAMES VS. SAN DIEGO ARE ALWAYS SOLD OUT AND CROWDED, SO LET'S MAKE THE BEST OF IT

HOLLA!
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

How about some Go-kart racing @ Dromo1 or K1?
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

Quote:
why not Dave And Busters...I don't even know why I'm suggesting that since I am not even of age to get access inside
NikeTalk Disclaimer: There is a difference between hating and opinion

Dodgers/giants game?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

Strip Club Summit!!

LETS MAKE IT RAIN!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif

nah but id be down for a laker game if possible. we'd get a lot of heads for that.

Screw D&B's especially on Thursday nights = AZN nights...too many fools with asian pride always starting trouble

Let's hold it at Mai Tai bar in LBC on Wednesday night....my homies spinning and he would like a bigger crowd :lol:
laugh.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

what is this you guys speak of? just a get together, to show off my fake shoes?
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Quote:
Screw D&B's especially on Thursday nights = AZN nights...too many fools with asian pride always starting trouble
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

ben im down

better if we make it a dodger/padres game since that way more SD heads would be inclined to make the trip up here and we have more heads some through

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

well we can do this.
either make it a super fast summit.
and have it next weekend for the dodger/sd game 13, 14, 15th

or we can do a bay area vs. la joint on the 24th, 25th, 26th.

holla at me if you interested so I can set a date and get this sticcied.

also.
I'm cool with 15 to 17 year olders to attend, but i'm not catering to that age group, so if you don't drive or dont have a car and we do this on a weeknight, then I'm sorry, it is what it is.

I rather see a night game anyways.

holla
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

I'm in. Next weekend is too soon I think. May not have a good turn out.
nWo
new world order

Laker game!

Last time you did it, Kobe made history!

But this time around get back to your PM's when someone is interested in going. LOL. JK. I wanted to go bad but you never got back to my PMs in regards to details about that Toronto game.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom