SOCAL SUMMIT DODGERS VS. PADRES? JUNE 29, TONITE!!!!

Dodgers Giants game would be great. I already went to watch the Dodgers work the Giants this past weekend up in the Bay. Wouldn't mind going down to LA to catch a game.

dunno how i missed this thread, but this month ain't good for me tho.......had 2 cata$trophic mid-week bachelor party trips to Vegas (someone please stop by the Venetian+TI+Bellagio & visit/bring back my $$$) :frown:
frown.gif

i still got the out of town weddings to deal with. i'll be down there the 20-23 for one of em but doubt i'll have time to watch stickball......mr ice man will prolly just flake out again like last time anyhow.

GO GIANTS & BARRY!!!!!!!!111111 :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

heres the schedule of april
3z0nlf4.gif
40-37
A BALANCED KOBE IS A GREAT KOBE​
Are you a Laker fan? Need a new avy? PM me. Laker videos only. I love Fanatic15!​

still trying to work it out.

when the pm's make more sense, i'll locc in a date.
we dont' need to make it this month, but it'd be nice.

dodger game sounds much more affordable and realistic.

once it's game, I'll def. set up time/date meet up spot, prices, etc.

EVERYONE IS INVITED, NOBODY IS TOO COOL OR TOO DORKY TO COME.

except CLexcuses71
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

How about a game @ the beginning of may, that way more people can clear their plans and whatnot.
Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
Esteban: You got the what?
Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.

May is much better, unless I end up heading to Korea for meetings
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

if its a night game at dodger stadium, im down... i get dark in like 5 seconds under the sun :smh:
smh.gif

K-Town are you gonna rock that cali piece :nerd:
nerd.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

i think a NT Summit at the Chavez Ravine is a nice event to bust out that big @#%$ piece :lol:
laugh.gif

just my $.02

I'm wit it. 2 birds, 1 stone, can't beat it...
...like being a passenger in a car going 75 miles an hour. When you're driving, like they are, you feel comfortable. But when you're the passenger, you feel uncomfortable. The trick is figure out how to be the driver. But they don't let you do that.
-New Jersey Nets Coach, Lawrence Frank, on playing against the Phoenix Suns-

haha cool guys count me in...havent been to a summit since umm...a so cal summit a few years ago where we met up at Grey 1 then we hit up mini golf
::TEAM are we cool yet???::
AIM: D7 Walks
reppin socal 951​

the games are pretty wack as far as friday and saturday games unless we do the LA vs SD which is the 13th and 14th of this month.
Uh huh.

sign me the @#%$ up....

I need a fresh Dodger fitted anyway.

We gotta sit in the pavilion :smokin
smokin.gif
Dom Kennedy is Lil Brother wit better hooks, no castles just better crooks....

Dom Kennedy l Myspace

IWho Rollin Wit Me

i really should not have any say in the Summit brainstorming since i'm not in the vicinity anymore, but Dodger games are pretty dang fun even if you don't really care for stickball like me.

even tho ben bal...i mean...BFF--BEST FLAKER FOREVER took a last minute pass & 86'd the last Summit (HIS summit) I still had a great time munching on garlic fries+Dodger dogs+nachos+etc & talking mess/people watching w/a buncha heads i didn't even know.

i'll try to find the pic of me+my homey after the game in our SF fitteds flipping the bird to the Dodgers Hummer H2 by the main stadium gates. we had like 20,000 Dodger heads wanting to jump us while taking it. LOL
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

anytime after the 23rd, IM DOWN. LAKER PLAYOFF GAME (if they make it), dodger game, angel game, im down for wutever, preferably a laker playoff game lol. tickets are madd expensive, but I wouldn't care cuzz its tha lakers. I'm speaking for myself tho, and I kno a lot of yall wouldn't shell out that kinda $$. I'm down for a dodger game tho fashooo..... as long as its after the 23rd.

TeamLakers
"LOVE ME OR HATE ME, IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER. ALWAYS HAS BEEN. HATE MY GAME, MY SWAGGER. HATE MY FADEAWAY, MY HUNGER. HATE THAT I'M A VETERAN. A CHAMPION. HATE THAT. HATE IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND HATE THAT I'M LOVED, FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS." - Kobe Bryant
"IF U A HATER AND U KNOW IT **** U"

If this goes down in May, I'll probably end up going. I've flaked on the SoCal summits of the past.
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

Barry went yard not once but TWICE tonight!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN

im down if swoosh and Ktown rollin. Ay Swoosh...ill b in yo hood tonight. LOL
UCLA​
You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

lol at flakers making more empty promises, 1 rule of advice never make friends or trust a flake, they worst than criminals real talk

may would work much much better..... at least for me.... this whole college graduation thing is getting in the way of my life for the rest of april and the first week of may
TEAM AM FAM​
I'm Size 11.

well, i've been done the last coupla months bad enough for me to have been ICEE FRESH, but w/today's wonderful development, i'm down for a Lake Show Playoffs Summit/Mini-Summit if some other folks are down too.

NO EXCUSES, if someone can hook up a block of seats (even semi-nosebleeds), i'm on the next Southwest down.

either way, i'm gonna try to make at least one game. the Lake Show broke my heart after busting up my plans for last year....had tix all ready to go for round 2, but, well, you know.......

<KB50> "EFF THOSE MOFOS!!!!" </KB50>

DOWN WITH TINKERBELL+THE SUNS!!!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!1111
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom