** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2012 **

Originally Posted by engoi

The new Man United shirt looks awful:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...-be-next-season-s-Nike-kit-article865641.html
not nearly as bad as barca's. 
sick.gif

take this for what its worth as well...

xYQ1sG.jpg

Yf8Bs.jpg

i ALWAYS pick up the USA's. those updated 94's and homes are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 call me patriotic
pimp.gif

The US Home "Waldo " indeed looks to be legit (i happen to like it so im stoked bout that)

gc3hp.jpg

side note, i like that new scarf that will be releasing. might have to pick that up.

K23J wrote:

xYQ1sG.jpg

Now this, I like.  Nike needs to stop jumping around and doing different designs on USA kits.  The USMNT needs an identity, kind of like how Argentina has the light blue/white stripes, Brasil is usually quite consistent with yellow kits, etc.  I think the sash design is a perfect design element that gives some identity, and needs to be retained on either the home or away jersey every time the kits get an update.  IMO, that '94-esque kit is terrible compared to this one. 

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

K23J wrote:

xYQ1sG.jpg

Now this, I like.  Nike needs to stop jumping around and doing different designs on USA kits.  The USMNT needs an identity, kind of like how Argentina has the light blue/white stripes, Brasil is usually quite consistent with yellow kits, etc.  I think the sash design is a perfect design element that gives some identity, and needs to be retained on either the home or away jersey every time the kits get an update.  IMO, that '94-esque kit is terrible compared to this one. 

i couldn't have said it better myself.

the sash could become our trademark if nike lets it stay for another couple world cups.... not to state the obvious, but this shirt does seem to check out as legit because of the T-seams at the edges of the shoulders (which are also present on authentic training/warmup tops), and the vents down the sides (which are on the actual match shirts). the knit-like fabric also matches up with the other shirts that have leaked. i'm not a huge fan of the collar, and i'm a little worried that the straight white sleeves could make the shirt look like a womens' sleeveless jersey, but the color choices are dope!

if the pictures i posted does indeed turn out to be the actual away shirt, ill be passing on it. not a big fan of it. its kinda like a combonation of man utd (collar style) and arsenal's(white sleeves contrasting to the body of the jersey) current kits.
anyways i found some more pics that should give further conformation on the home jersey

PictureImage.aspx

PictureImage.aspx

PictureImage.aspx

PictureImage.aspx

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

K23J wrote:

xYQ1sG.jpg

This is one of the most hideous pieces of garbage I've ever seen in my life.

The only thing I don't like about the  '94 inspired away is the damn red block on the sleeve. I hate hate hate that style, it's ruined a couple of the last few Arsenal shirts for me.

I like the red stripes. Still on the fence on the blues. Both of them, what ever the real one is.
I'm not sure I like the sleeve look that Nike is going with.
Assume most are for Euros and Olympics, see what look Nike will give them going forward to the next world cup

from siamboots, this is nike's matchball for the 12/13 league seasons called the "maxim" - not sure if i like it as much as the tracer of 10/11 because i think the maxim might look lopsided during flight, but it's much better than the current seitiro!

the higher-res shot of the EPL version makes it look physically identical to both the tracer and seitiro.... that's not something i'm complaining about! my league still uses the tracer, and (as a midfielder) i appreciate how true it flies, its consistent touch, and how easily it can be controlled. i can totally understand how strikers would prefer the adidas balls!

3ec26886fc4a31d29c523bd1a50d598506760f73_r.jpg

f811646f4d109d2ddd2bb9c3a3033e0bac2a40c0_r.jpg

0cb365516fa64bf61b039e762cfcd4e2c3f81161_r.jpg

im a fan of the color red so i personally like it. not as much as the away jersey from the WC but this is deff nice to me.

Originally Posted by engoi

Starting next season, adidas will be the new kit sponsor of AS Roma.

those are just photoshopped renders. still trying to find a legit source, but the club denied the Adidas rumors and said they will honor their contract with Kappa. 

Edit: looking more and more that this will be the away jersey

xcJR8.png

New Inter

422964_299614376758830_100001308097025_735708_1917313506_n.jpg

More of the new England Home

397062_10151308932075131_648805130_22934472_807586939_n.jpg

424571_373010362728314_100000580611308_1338598_1359598545_n.jpg

I guess D&G are running out of ideas on the Milan shirt's because it's looking more like a PSG.
Oh my on that Roma shirt
nerd.gif
. Just like the France/adidas national jersey of old, I've always linked Kappa/Diadora w/Roma. Change is good.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom