** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

Man I can't find any authentic manchester united jersey for sale
mean.gif
, I don't want those replica ones haha
The only one I have seen from this season is the Away "Player Issue" Long-Sleeve Kit. I would have got it but no one on the first team wears the long-sleeve kit. Had it been short-sleeve I would have bought ASAP. I have bought mutliple Home/Away replica kits from this season though.

^^^^^are those going to be available to buy? I'd end up wanting to play in those like i did my yellow/green R9's :smh:

Last edited:
Is there any website where I can find futbol boots from the years before? I'm specifically looking for a pair of adidas and puma boots that I used to play in, unfortunately they're no longer with me. I bought them in 2006 from around the time the World Cup was being played. I remember they were in the low end starter price range, $40-$80. Any help is appreciated :nerd:
can I get some help here guys, please? :nerd:

Also, I'm looking for some good soccer cleats to play in. Can anybody recommend me some?

I'm currently playing soccer in Nike Super Speed D 3/4, which were my old high school football cleats. No bueno :smh:
View media item 223034

Last edited:
found a new site im gonna have to bookmark

they had another manchester united one but im not gonna post it because the thought of a gold away,
sick.gif
I saw that gold/black away too. Didn't post it because I hoped it was fake.lol

Even though I hate them, I think the top kit looks better. They at least have the correct sleeve badges.lol

Last edited:
So glad this thread is back

View media item 223412
So from what i reading Vapor IX has a Synthetic upper (golf ball one) and a Teijen Microfiber upper (more leather like see pic).

I am a current Seaweed Vapor 8 wearer. I honestly love them. But they are the leather like version with no ACC. I play in more dry conditions then anything else so i am not too worried about the ACC addition that i am missing out on. But they are "saying" it is not just a vapor VIII with NIKE on the instep. They are "saying" they changed the shape to reduce slippage in the heel and forefoot.

Idk if i by what they say. But i will be interested to hear reviews on the dimpled upper version and then see the HyperVenom release before i decide on my next boots. I am kind of a Nike loyalest, even though i had adizero 1s because of how light they were. But I am not a fan of the new adizero design or LZ's. I think they are both kind of ugly.

i'm really liking the nike hyper venom, will defo buy it for this season if it fits right

I would keep it simple and something with a similar leather feel to what you may get with your football cleat.

- AdiPures (adidas)

- Nike Tiempos

if you want a little more advanced, probably go with Predators or CTR360. 

I'll believe the City shirt when I see it.

The only reason I say that is because there isn't a Dri-fit tag in that second picture. Looks a bit...Fruit of The Loom-ish.

My-T.

Last edited:
Well this basically cements it for me on not getting vapor 9s or hyper venoms

View media item 229324View media item 229326
I know ronaldo was a fan of the leather like vapor. His vapor 9s dont have the dimpled upper

View media item 229325
Sterling also...leather like finish...not dimples

Looking like i will keep my sea weed vapor 8s and maybe grab some Blue ACC 8s before they disappear.

Last edited:
post that black and gold united.. Those new citeh kits are horrible, i would have stayed with UMBRO. Same can be said about England, that kit is horrendous

Apparently there is a system to who wears the Pinkberry or Sunrise Mercs.

Players under 25 wear Sunrise

Players over 25 wear Pinkberry...
Well this basically cements it for me on not getting vapor 9s or hyper venoms

I know ronaldo was a fan of the leather like vapor. His vapor 9s dont have the dimpled upper

Sterling also...leather like finish...not dimples

Looking like i will keep my sea weed vapor 8s and maybe grab some Blue ACC 8s before they disappear.

If my ACL heals up fast enough, ill be getting the mix studs this time.  The firm ground back studs are to frail.... And it looks like they didnt really reinforce them like i thought they would on the vapor 9..

Last edited:
If my ACL heals up fast enough, ill be getting the mix studs this time.  The firm ground back studs are to frail.... And it looks like they didnt really reinforce them like i thought they would on the vapor 9..

i have the hybrid plate on my maestri's - i love it. the elite intertract plate will always be my favorite, but the hybrid plate performs better on softer surfaces without the pain that a traditional SG causes.

ideally, if you're playing on a variety of surfaces, you'd have an FG, hybrid and SG pair of boots. but if you're only going to buy one, i wouldn't hesitate to recommend that it be the hybrid plate.

I wish my squad BVB would go from Puma. I don't like their kits at all...except 2012-2013 CL versions

NY (New Jersey.lol) Redbull jerseys always look the same. Can't wait until the Cosmos join the MLS. Inters is nice though

get well man, go hard on the PT and you'll be good soon.

the mls changing again? I thought they only change every 2 years. So the next refresh should have been 2014.

Back
Top Bottom