** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

Would cop a Sounders but that Xbox on the kit looks wack and not wavy

Last years neon green/volt cw kit was sick

Last edited:
the mls changing again? I thought they only change every 2 years. So the next refresh should have been 2014.
No there's guaranteed to be new kits with some clubs each year. The rollout is staggered, so while some clubs may not change others may get a new home, or, away, or third, or some combination of each and whatever doesn't change will stick around until the following year.

Example: Galaxy will keep their home shirt from last year, but will get a new away and 3rd this season. New home in 2014. Seattle will get a new home kit along with the gray away shown above, and they'll keep the 3rd they released last year. 

I would keep it simple and something with a similar leather feel to what you may get with your football cleat.

- AdiPures (adidas)
- Nike Tiempos

if you want a little more advanced, probably go with Predators or CTR360. 
thanks for the help, I went ahead and bought some adidas predator absolion LZ TRX FG. They look and feel sleek so I went ahead and got them(I'm a speed player). I'll be breaking them in tonight :smokin

View media item 238381

I would keep it simple and something with a similar leather feel to what you may get with your football cleat.

- AdiPures (adidas)
- Nike Tiempos

thanks for the help, I went ahead and bought some adidas predator absolion LZ TRX FG. They look and feel sleek so I went ahead and got them(I'm a speed player). I'll be breaking them in tonight :smokin

View media item 238381

These look dope, lemme know how they feel bruh. I've been a nike wearer my entire life

these damb sites need to decide what one is real and what one isnt
I hope its this one. This one is 
nthat.gif

- AdiPures (adidas)
- Nike Tiempos

View media item 238381

These look dope, lemme know how they feel bruh. I've been a nike wearer my entire life
They feel real nice, it's gonna take some time to get used to though. I've worn Mercurials before and they gave my heels a blister, eventually leaving scars :x

I'm sure those Barca jerseys are basically confirmed to be true.

That portugal kit is sick :pimp: I guess their going to keep the white/green/red one the same.

Has anyone ordered from Niky's before? Stumbled onto their site & saw a yellow/orange Nike Barca youth jersey with Messi for 64.99 & like $3. I'll post back with photo once we get it.

Has anyone ordered from Niky's before? Stumbled onto their site & saw a yellow/orange Nike Barca youth jersey with Messi for 64.99 & like $3. I'll post back with photo once we get it.

I haven't personally, but I'm 99.9% sure they are legit.

I haven't personally, but I'm 99.9% sure they are legit.

Oh, I know they're legit... Just wanted to hear feedback from NTers. There were some Yelp reviews saying they had good customer service. They have several retail locations in Cali, LA metro area I think... I'll post back photos of the Barca away shirt when I get it....

Last edited:
more shots of the hypervenom....

View media item 247519
View media item 247521

in line with what GEEZUS had stated on page 1 of this thread, the posters on siamboots (where i got these pics) also seem to agree that this will be the replacement for the T90.
:pimp:  

Kind of excited to see what route these take. There were blurry promos of Neymar being the athlete for these. Which would be strange if they are "power/accuracy" boots and not speed boots. I like the stud lay out a lot and if they are light enough and this golf ball upper gets favorable reviews these may be my next cleats. Current seaweed MV8 wearer

^ohhhhh man the 5 star vent holes are amazing! i'm guessing that they'll only be on the authentic shirt with the T-seam sleeves.

the away shirt looks like a $15 nike park jersey circa 2003. not feeling it at all.

Back
Top Bottom