** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

I've never watched a minute of Japanese pro futbol but always interesting to see kits from around the world...

Kashima Antlers

Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Urawa Red Diamonds

Last edited:
Last edited:

that's our anniversary crest. Still underwhelming. We need that don't tread on me snake logo as our crest permanently.

View media item 253163
Thanks for posting that RoOK. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a little underwhelmed with the USA kits. Anyone else?

Tried looking for some more detailed pics but couldn't find any. I did find some of the USA home kit though...

these have been released man. You could find the authentics in the outlets already for as low as $40.

Last edited:
that's our anniversary crest. Still underwhelming. We need that don't tread on me snake logo as our crest permanently.

these have been released man. You could find the authentics in the outlets already for as low as $40.
That logo would have set it off. Which outlets are you taking about. Would appreciate it if you could PM me the location

More photos of the Nike USA Centenary Home Jersey 2013

I like how the slits on the side are stars and stripes. It's always the little details that get me.

That logo would have set it off. Which outlets are you taking about. Would appreciate it if you could PM me the location

I saw at the orlando outlet. but that was a couple of weeks ago. Better to get the product number and call nike's hotline to check stores across the us.

how so? I just checked and they're 49.99

gotta use a coupon, i think right now there's only a $10 of $50 that works, so if you do send to store they come out to 39.99 plus tax. still not bad. thinking about copping some just unsure about what size to get.

gotta use a coupon, i think right now there's only a $10 of $50 that works, so if you do send to store they come out to 39.99 plus tax. still not bad. thinking about copping some just unsure about what size to get.

Since they're 49.99 and not 50, I couldn't use any coupons :smh:

Good looking on the info though! :pimp:

Managed to get a pair of the CR Vapor from NDC Europe. Also had a 20% discount code already applied so they went through at £190 which is nice, UK retail was £241. They are due to arrive tomorrow, will post up pics.

Also picked up a pair of Vapor IX in the Fireberry colour way last week....

View media item 261029
Also a little group shot of my Vapors and Superflys

View media item 261033

So my CR SE Vapors arrived today, the boots look amazing in person, cant fault the look. They didn't number them which annoyed me, I have the RF 287 Shoe Nike released and that seemed like a much better limited release. The RF's had a Really nice custom box and certificate, hand signed autograph and individually numbered.

Nike could of done a lot more with this release, but the boot itself is amazing.

View media item 262800
View media item 262801
View media item 262802
View media item 262804
Sorry for the pic quality, just a few I took on my iPhone. The "Mango" colour is really bright and looks quite different to the press pictures, its a really nice colour in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom