Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

Most of the Magista colorways have been absolute [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

I really like this year's Inter away kits. Next year's kit doesn't look like an improvement.

Also some pics of the the Nike Free Mercurial Superflys
View media item 1364733
it might be the angle of the pic, but these are straight fire

I foud this following quote to be interesting while reading an article about DeflateGate.

"In Premier League soccer, supplier Nike provides each team with 120 match balls for each season. One ball is used per game and match officials check before kickoff that it is correctly inflated. Players can ask the referee to look at the ball and have it replaced if they believe it is incorrectly inflated."

I'm not sure about the one ball per game though, I've seen multiple match balls get used.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on either Magista Obra or Superfly IV this week.  

Anybody have the Superfly's? 

Report back if you get to try both out. I am currently deciding what to do. Spring season starts in March. All of our games are on AG fields so i am going with with Superflys AG or Vapor X AG and can't decide if the superflys will be worth the $100 price increase

So I ended up getting the Superflys too and I've been comparing both just about everyday the past five days or so.

The Obras are going back. Keeping the Superflys was a no brainer for me.

They're both great but completely different. Magista truly is a successor to the Maestro line. On top of the flyknit theres a whole separate layer of nike skin and on top of that its coated in a third material. The Superfly is just fkyknit and then that coating, as far as I can tell the coating is identical. The Magista isn't bulky or anything but the multiple layers of material combine for an upper that's simply much thicker than the Superfly.

Neither required any break in for me. Both incredibly comfortable out the box both. They do feel like socks the Magista is just a much thicker and more cushioned sock.

If you want that barefoot feel go with the Superflys. Magista's will give you more protection and the uneven surface pattern of the nike skin gives them incredible grip. Some people hate grip though.

Superfly's for me are the best boot for striking a ball since the adizero. Completely minimal. When shooting its just the ball, Flyknit, and that bone that sticks out from your foot where the laces are. Ball explodes off foot.

View media item 1365846

black mercurial superflys 
pimp.gif

not a fan of the barca kits..or those new neymars

the blue lagoon obras though...those should be dropping soon right?

Galatasaray's 15-16 away shirt leaked.

View media item 1368305
Also Summer 2015 Orange / Black / Volt / Electric Red Nike Magista Obra. Slated for release in April.

View media item 1368321View media item 1368322View media item 1368323
Neymar practicing in his new HV CW. Didn't remember seeing them during the game against Elche today... He & Messi scored a brace (final score 0-6).

View media item 1368324View media item 1368325View media item 1368326View media item 1368327View media item 1368328View media item 1368329

Last edited:
Thanks for the review @ICE CITY FC
, looks like ill be getting the Superfly's for my son this spring.

Not a problem man. One more thing about the Superflys is I definitely recommend sizing down at least a half size. I don't find them to fit narrow at all like past Mercurial lines but they're long as hell.

I'm a true size 10, these are a size 10 I ended up exchanging for a 9.5. There was literally an inch of room.

View media item 1368925
buy me a pair of boots bro, you're out here flexin' like that

I don't think I can go back to Mercurials. I prefer the soleplate on the Hypervenoms.

Haha you know you my dude. Tell you what if you ever make it out to Northern California we should hit a match at Avaya Stadium on me.

Last edited:
Anyone have updates on Zlatan's contract situation? It's been a couple of months so it's weird that he isn't signed with anyone yet.

Dont know whats worse.. those boots or neymars tattoo choices.. :smh:

Thanks for the review @ICE CITY FC
, looks like ill be getting the Superfly's for my son this spring.

Not a problem man. One more thing about the Superflys is I definitely recommend sizing down at least a half size. I don't find them to fit narrow at all like past Mercurial lines but they're long as hell.

I'm a true size 10, these are a size 10 I ended up exchanging for a 9.5. There was literally an inch of room.

View media item 1368925
buy me a pair of boots bro, you're out here flexin' like that

I don't think I can go back to Mercurials. I prefer the soleplate on the Hypervenoms.

Haha you know you my dude. Tell you what if you ever make it out to Northern California we should hit a match at Avaya Stadium on me.
sounds like a plan [emoji]128076[/emoji]
I have yellow fever too :evil:

Dont know whats worse.. those boots or neymars tattoo choices.. :smh:
or his hair 
all 3 :lol:

Last edited:
I actually like those Neymars. Any one know if that colorway will be available on the lesser hypervenoms? Wifey will kill me if I drop 235 on some botas right now

Back
Top Bottom