Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

also, what's with all the hate for poor neymar in this thread? :lol: naff haircuts, questionable body art, and terrible fashion aside, i think he's a hell of a footballer
hell of a footballer for sure, no hate here, we were just poking some fun at him

I'd smash his sister too :evil:

New Umbro Gremio (Brasileiro Serie A) home & away shirts.
View media item 1375982
pure class :pimp:

hell of a footballer for sure, no hate here, we were just poking some fun at him

I'd smash his sister too
devil.gif

had to get on my googles...

also, what's with all the hate for poor neymar in this thread? :lol: naff haircuts, questionable body art, and terrible fashion aside, i think he's a hell of a footballer

No one said anything about his game tho bro...

Just about him - being an extremely corny dude :lol:

Last edited:
Nike has the 14-15 shirts for sale via their site. Full size runs available. Here's the link.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/2...away-soccer-jersey/pid-10292815/pgid-10292816

First time in their 5 years with nike that their gear is available on NDC.

You can't even find it on NIke's Latin American site and even harder to find in the streets of Lima lol.

Thanks for the link, will be debating copping since the shirts are sponsorless. Need some sponsorship on their, especially Cristal (beer brand that says "corazon" on the away shirt). Repped.

Yeah, footy strips look kinda funny without the sponsors.

Look at this pic of the Barca home sans qatar... It looks really plain.
laugh.gif
Some do, some don't. Barca is classic WITH or WITHOUT sponsorship.

With respect to me, I want the jersey to look as close to what the players are WEARING.

I don't think Barca will ever go without a sponsor again.

Is Roma the only big club that doesn't have a shirt sponsor?

I don't think Barca will ever go without a sponsor again.

Is Roma the only big club that doesn't have a shirt sponsor?

Won't be long before Roma get one tho.

What kills me about the Barca "Qatar Airways" sponsorship is the fact that it's in White and not Yellow. On the Away kit's they make it match the color of the numbers. But on the home one, it just doesn't match.

IDK if it's Qatar that makes it mandatory for the sponsorship to stand out so thats why it's White, IDK if it's Nike, but if Barca are going to continue with the sponsorships - at least make it match like the Unicef did.

b fresco b fresco you should buy it sponsor-less, no matter how good the sponsor looks sometimes it's extremely difficult to make sponsorships look good on stripes. Can't tell you how many great Porto jerseys have been messed up because of the ad's :smh: I might have to get that Green Lima jersey tho, thats my last name. Thanks for sharing :smokin

Last edited:
Roma's kits this season are super clean. I was hoping they would use the alternate club crest with the wolf head on the away.

The only time we get to see sponsorless kits is when certain sponsors go against the rules. For example gambling is banned in some countries like Turkey. That's why when Madrid played Galatasaray they had clean sponsorless kits.

Last edited:
Maybe the Qatar airways logo is white in the shirt cus it really is white. Its part of the brand identity.

I went to indonesia last week and seen some bootleg barcelona 15-16 jerseys already. The design looks better in person imo, and those are even fakes. Sorry didnt take pics though

Roma's kits this season are super clean. I was hoping they would use the alternate club crest with the wolf head on the away.

The only time we get to see sponsorless kits is when certain sponsors go against the rules. For example gambling is banned in some countries like Turkey. That's why when Madrid played Galatasaray they had clean sponsorless kits.
same with alcohol and tobacco ads in sporting events in france. that's why liverpool didn't have the carlsberg logo on their shirts when playing in france.

Maybe the Qatar airways logo is white in the shirt cus it really is white. Its part of the brand identity.

I went to indonesia last week and seen some bootleg barcelona 15-16 jerseys already. The design looks better in person imo, and those are even fakes. Sorry didnt take pics though

Na, Qatar's colors are burgundy and grey. So it's not like White is a necessity.

Just curious, have any of you worn any of the "Indoor Court" models just for casual wear? Any thoughts/opinions on how they feel compared to other sneakers? Thanks

Just curious, have any of you worn any of the "Indoor Court" models just for casual wear? Any thoughts/opinions on how they feel compared to other sneakers? Thanks

I have worn the Lunar Gatos and they are pretty comfortable for casual wear. I also have the elastico superflys. They dont have as much support and are tighter so it kinda dependent on the fit you want. I was able to wear them for most of the day.

^ Scored a brace in yesterday's Kings Cup... :smokin

Pics in his new liquid diamond HVs in yesterdays game. They look a little better on...

Also, the laser orange/purple/yellow Magista Obra Proximos available in April.

View media item 1375844
Lunar seems not right on this pair, but need to see the actual pic though, repped [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Not a problem man. One more thing about the Superflys is I definitely recommend sizing down at least a half size. I don't find them to fit narrow at all like past Mercurial lines but they're long as hell.

I'm a true size 10, these are a size 10 I ended up exchanging for a 9.5. There was literally an inch of room.

View media item 1368925Haha you know you my dude. Tell you what if you ever make it out to Northern California we should hit a match at Avaya Stadium on me.

so if i wear a size 9 in air maxes or regular shoes, i should buy a size 8.5 in these? i called up a soccer shoe store yesterday they told me to stick with a size 9 if i am a true size 9 need help please

They probably don't know what they're talking about. I couldn't find a single store or Niketown in CA that had em in store which was a pain. Call them and ask if they have actual pairs on hand, if they do your best bet would be to go and try them on for yourself if they don't, you know you talked to just another clueless employee. You're probably gonna have to order online and I'd def recommend going with an 8.5 first. Words can't describe how long these are, in that pick above my toes stop where the swoosh stops.

Last edited:
They probably don't know what they're talking about. I couldn't find a single store or Niketown in CA that had em in store which was a pain. Call them and ask if they have actual pairs on hand, if they do your best bet would be to go and try them on for yourself if they don't, you know you talked to just another clueless employee. You're probably gonna have to order online and I'd def recommend going with an 8.5 first. Words can't describe how long these are, in that pick above my toes stop where the swoosh stops.

yeaa im near niketown nyc i might be able to shoot over there but damn thats a lot of room for your toes damn i see why sized down how was the heel with the size 10 and the size 9.5 tho

Size 10 just felt off all around. It wasnt just the extra room at the toes, the curvature of the insole wasnt matching up with the curvature of my foot either. 9.5 is perfect except there's still extra length at the toes. Thing with flyknit is you want it to fit as close to the foot as possible. Anything even slightly too big defeats the purpose.

If you mean how was the dynamic fit collar, it takes some getting used to. Rubbed the skin raw on both my Achilles after the first use when I was wearing ankle socks. I've been playing in full length and 3/4 length socks since with no probelms but something to think about.

Last edited:
Size 10 just felt off all around. It wasnt just the extra room at the toes, the curvature of the insole wasnt matching up with the curvature of my foot either. 9.5 is perfect except there's still extra length at the toes. Thing with flyknit is you want it to fit as close to the foot as possible. Anything even slightly too big defeats the purpose.

If you mean how was the dynamic fit collar, it takes some getting used to. Rubbed the skin raw on both my Achilles after the first use when I was wearing ankle socks. I've been playing in full length and 3/4 length socks since with no probelms but something to think about.

yeaa i def learned about that one because i have the supefly sneakers that released and i wear elite socks with them because that heel/ Achilles def rubbed skin when i wore regular socks for two wears it was burning and rubbing my achilles it was bad for 2 wears but after that it was perfect no problems

Back
Top Bottom