Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

Portugal's home shirt is the same. Can't wait until they wear the new away. Depite Coupe's disapproval, I like 'em. I think they will look fantastic on the pitch. Portugal's away/black kits have always looked
smokin.gif

I really like the away kit, but this jacket is awesome!

I actually like it, I think it's subtle enough that it's not like "There is a giant moon on my shirt" but looks like a cool pattern that people who know the club will understand. Thinks for posting it that is the first time I've seen our new kit posted.

That Portugal jacket is coppppped...give me that. The shirt can stay in stores tho.

Someone get City away from Nike and bring them back to Umbro, where they belong. A ******* moon dude? Really? Might as well put a picture of wolf howling on the kit as well.

Arsenal & Puma have partnered to provide a ball for left footed footballers.

:wink:

:lol: April Fool's

Pretty sure the discontinuing of the Tiempo line story on FootyHeadlines is an April Fools joke.

:lol:  just noticed the april fools hashtag at the bottom of the page. 

Ahh damn, they got me... :rofl:

Got my son this morning... Put milk, cereal, & spoon in a bowl last night & stuck it in a freezer. When we gave him his breakfast this morning, lil homey picked up the spoon & lifted a giant milk & cereal ice cube & was like, "Whut?!?!". :lol:

Hopefully those City kits are an April Fools joke too, instead of a year long running joke.

Prime knit looking like low top magista. What is with the back heal tab though?

The biggest complaint i heard about the first primeknits was they were super flimsy. It seems nike has a better process to have the knit feel with some structure so its not like a baggy heavy sock

So this is leaking out on some Latin futbol sites. Perhaps post-WWC/GC USNT Home jersey?

Back
Top Bottom