Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Marko Arnautovic in the Puma Future 2.1 London City Pack

Marko+Arnautovic+West+Ham+United+vs+Manchester+KxGN3DTeIVTx.jpg

My buddy had a $20 off over $100 birthday code he didn’t need so he gave it to me. Picked up the black PSG x Jordan jersey from NDC since I guess they got a restock.

792CDFB2-5A00-4806-AD4B-9DC30D265329.jpeg

Is it a fan version or vapor match version?

Non-Vapor match version. Those retail for like $165.

I only have one and they are really slim fit. I had to size up on match Vapor jerseys. While the replica ones are only $90, Or $100 for the PSG x Jordan one.

Hey guys
Anyone have any recommendations for indoor boots for wide feet?
I’ve tried on some of the Mercurial indoor boots and even after going a full size up, it still feels like my forefoot is squished in.
Wondering if the React Phantom Vision or TiempoX Lunar might be decent options?
Also to give an idea, I currently play in Reebok Workout Los and they were a decent width when brand new haha

Hey guys
I’ve tried on some of the Mercurial indoor boots and even after going a full size up, it still feels like my forefoot is squished in.
Also to give an idea, I currently play in Reebok Workout Los and they were a decent width when brand new haha

Nike boots don't really fit me well either man even with sizing up. Best boot I've found so far is the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility. I still went .5 up from my TTS, but TTS might have been doable as well.

Hey guys

Mercs run very narrow in the forefoot, you're better off going with Tiempos if you truly have wide feet.

Or if you wanna try an adidas shoe, I think the copa mundial indoor would also be a good option for you

https://www.adidas.com/us/mundial-goal-shoes/019310.html

Still don't understand how european websites have AG boots but US sites do not. When it seems the AG field is more prevalent in the states.
But still waiting for some vapor or superfly 360s in AG to fall in my price range and size...which seems impossible.

With adidas starting to make Arsenal's kits next season, here's all their kits with Puma

all-puma-arsenal-kits-history%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Not a huge fan of any of the color blocking on the Phantom Vision and got fed up looking for AG sole plate in the states.

Best boot ever made though so I had to go to Nike ID for a pair.

B51AB52E-8457-4D11-93F6-1655AFDDE865.jpeg
already knew you would be one of the first in here with phantom visions :lol:

Still don't understand how european websites have AG boots but US sites do not. When it seems the AG field is more prevalent in the states.
But still waiting for some vapor or superfly 360s in AG to fall in my price range and size...which seems impossible.
I was looking at that almost 3 weeks ago. All the top US-based online retailers seems to have no AG boots available for some reason. I needed a pair so I just went ahead and pulled the trigger on ebay when they had the 15% off coupon, $61 in total shipped :pimp:

IMG_20181020_183637.jpg
IMG_20181020_183553.jpg

In the market for some new casual wear sneaks and wanted to get some soccer shoes for coaching my kid. Thoughts? I already have classic black and white sambas.

Anyone know where I can pick up the third Liverpool gk kit (pink one)? Particularly looking for the short sleeve one.

Back
Top Bottom