Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Managed to get the AIK 1891 White kit this morning from PDS.

aik-1-min.jpg

aik-8-min.jpg

aik-5-min.jpg

Corentin Tolisso in the original launch colorway of the Hypervenom Phantom 1 :pimp:

*One of the best synthetic upper boots in my opinion.

bs-tolisso-1-min.jpg

bs-tolisso-2-min.jpg

Sounders Away, no idea what the heck "Zulily" was before the sponsor switch:
Roldan Nightfall.jpg

Both are out in my size 13 US. I think I’ll go with those Made in Japan Mizunos for my next cleats, although the price is scaring me away

That women's white kit is the best USA product that they've released since the 12-13 hoops shirt. Fantastic, understated kit.

The early 90s vibe of the red one is interesting, but I don't end up liking it nearly as much as I'd hoped. Still, an upgrade to the last two kits released by Nike.

Now, if they can just channel this energy into some decent product for Gold Cup and / or the next qualifying cycle...

EDIT: Also, the England women's away kit (Rose Kit) is the best thing Nike has produced in YEARS, bar none.

That women's white kit is the best USA product that they've released since the 12-13 hoops shirt. Fantastic, understated kit.

The early 90s vibe of the red one is interesting, but I don't end up liking it nearly as much as I'd hoped. Still, an upgrade to the last two kits released by Nike.

Now, if they can just channel this energy into some decent product for Gold Cup and / or the next qualifying cycle...

EDIT: Also, the England women's away kit (Rose Kit) is the best thing Nike has produced in YEARS, bar none.

Yeah. I don’t know why they have the red for sale already but not the white.

Def getting the white in men’s.

Back
Top Bottom